Phone Scoop

printed November 28, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2705703

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Replying to:  SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Re: SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!!

by BigKippa    Apr 11, 2011, 8:28 AM

I have done my duty to society. I posted this thread over a year ago and it is still growing with power....it's called forum domination people, I took a class on it and aced it. Now I will do what I do best, sit back and watch everyone respond and just laugh, it truly gives me pleasure to see everyone get so mad at my posts but be equally as negative and supportive of it's existence by constantly feeding it.

I will get back to my life as usual, which according to all of you is being a loser, but will watch over this post like a proud parent and watch it grow into maturity. Truly a post that will last the ages, at it's feet lay the countless minutes and hours that people take to reread it so they can quote me, talk trash, and turn into all of the negative and nasty things they say about me with their very own posts.

Phonescoop is dead, you have one person writing all of their posts, and you go days sometimes without any articles. It used to be cool, but now it is dead to me, and has about as much importance as the people who "hang out" in the forums.

I bid you farewell, maybe I'll be watching, but probably not, I'll probably stay off of here for another 6 months to a year as I did before and just come back to see how my baby is doing.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.