Phone Scoop

printed October 25, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2705693

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Replying to:  Re: I'll bite, too by phonegeek420   Apr 11, 2011, 2:56 AM

Re: I'll bite, too

by BigKippa    Apr 11, 2011, 8:11 AM

Did you really just write 4 posts in a row? At 1 in the morning? Saying how know one cares or loses sleep? Use the word "durrrr" and have the phrase "420" in your name? All at the same time? People are gonna think that I paid you to write this stuff!! But I didn't!!

Admit it phonegeek420 you love me, I obviously have burrowed into your brain and taken over, I give you something to do other than smoking another bowl in your mom's basement at 1 in the morning. Let me prove how I own you by watching you unable to resist keeping this thread alive by staring at the screen for 10 minutes trying to tell yourself not to give in to me, writing something, editing it because you're not happy with the "diss", re-writing it, and finally giving in by hitting submit. I give your life purpose phonegeek420.....now for the grand finale.....ready....set......reply!!

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.