See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2687507

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Replying to:  imaginary HTC device by mkl4466   Mar 25, 2011, 9:59 PM

Re: imaginary HTC device

by cstone    Mar 26, 2011, 1:25 PM

I think the reason that none of the LTE phones have a keyboard is because they are all pretty bulky phones anyways so they don't want to make them any more bulky. I haven't heard of any that would fit your needs, but I have to imagine that one will come out sometime this year. Keyboards are popular and I'm sure they are working to come out with a phone with both LTE and a keyboard. If the keyboard is important to you I would wait, especially considering there is only one LTE phone out right now (I am assuming that we are only talking about VZW right now.)

The one that I have heard of that could be a possibility is the Droid 3. I'm sure it will have a keyboard, but I don't think it will have LTE or FFC but I also haven't gotten confirmation that it wont have those so you never know. Definitely no Sense on that phone though, so that might be a deal breaker for you. I have the Eris right now and really liked Sense when I had it but since I rooted my phone and put vanilla Froyo on it I really haven't missed it. you may be surprised how much you may enjoy your phone even without Sense I know I didn't think that I would like not having Sense before I got rid of it but now I have never been happier.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.