Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

imaginary HTC device

mkl4466

Mar 25, 2011, 9:59 PM
Has anyone heard of anything in the pipeline from HTC with both LTE, FFC, and physical qwerty keyboard?

I'm truly amazed that the first four LTE devices revealed are all touch screen only. I was really hoping the merge was being delayed to get LTE added to it, dissappointed to find out that wasn't the case.

Currently have the Incredible, really like the good things being reported about the Thunderbolt, but I'm holding out for a physical qwerty next time around. Absolutely Love Sense UI, don't want to give that up. Don't get LTE in my area, but I'd like the FFC, which only seems to be available on LTE devices (other than iOS). Hopefully, HTC will include the tilting feature in more future sliding qwerty devices. Seems too awesome to lea...
(continues)
cstone

Mar 26, 2011, 1:25 PM
I think the reason that none of the LTE phones have a keyboard is because they are all pretty bulky phones anyways so they don't want to make them any more bulky. I haven't heard of any that would fit your needs, but I have to imagine that one will come out sometime this year. Keyboards are popular and I'm sure they are working to come out with a phone with both LTE and a keyboard. If the keyboard is important to you I would wait, especially considering there is only one LTE phone out right now (I am assuming that we are only talking about VZW right now.)

The one that I have heard of that could be a possibility is the Droid 3. I'm sure it will have a keyboard, but I don't think it will have LTE or FFC but I also haven't gotten confirmatio...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.