Phone Scoop

printed September 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2677499

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Replying to:  Verizon Wireless Customers....Look Out! by awebnut2   Mar 12, 2011, 7:25 PM

Re: Verizon Wireless Customers....Look Out!

by Azeron    Mar 16, 2011, 11:07 PM

Yeah, the sales reps at my store would call customers when they were bored and make offers like that to them. They can only sign you up for a one year contract extension over the phone though. As far as I know those customers are still eligible for two year contract upgrades and you would be surprised at how many customers jump on that measly forty dollar offer or did you think that they would be calling you if it hadn't worked on countless others? Verizon prints a list of customers who are close to being out of their contracts and when it is slow and sales reps are on their phone texting to their significant others the manager will come out and make them call those customers and make those offers or suggest text packages etc... I am an often blaster of Verizon, but I can't blame that rep for doing his job. It is up to you the customer to say no.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.