printed October 24, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2672855

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Verizon Wireless Customers....Look Out!

by awebnut2    Mar 12, 2011, 7:25 PM

I have been eligible for an upgrade with Verizon since summer 2010 but haven't done so because I didn't see any phones that were worth it. My "official" contract with Verizon has long since expired. I've been waiting for either the HTC Thunderbolt or the Motorola Droid Bionic but, as we can all see, we're being jerked around on a release date - purely to pad Verizon's pockets, I'm sure. Anyway, I just got a call from Verizon, who GRACIOUSLY offered me $40 off my bill if I would commit to a 2 year contract - with no upgraded phone. Wow! Are they kidding? They must think all their customers are flat-out stupid. I responded to their gracious offer with "now why would I commit to another 2 years with Verizon, without upgrading to a new phone?". Their answer: "Oh, but you'd get $40 off your phone bill." Really? Is that supposed to be their best carrot they're going to dangle? I told them what phone I was waiting for and that I'd be patient "a little while longer", but if it's going to be delayed much longer, I'm switching to AT&T. I heard a very small, soft, "oh, ok, then" at the other end. I'm thinking Big Red has really lost touch with their consumers, and reality...

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.