Phone Scoop

printed April 16, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2670109

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  Sprint is the worst cell company by Mastercell555   Feb 16, 2011, 9:09 PM

Replying to:  Re: *yawn* by desireuser442   Mar 9, 2011, 7:55 PM

Re: *yawn*

by Joby Dick    Mar 9, 2011, 8:58 PM

I regretted having typed that after I submitted my message. What I meant to say is that the market's view of Sprint has made a 180 over the last few years, coming from the absolute worst to one of the best. Do I think Sprint is the best carrier? No.

That being said, I don't believe there is a 'best' carrier. It's all subjective. Where my mother lives, Verizon is hands-down the best. Where I live, Sprint is the best. Coverage is such a subjective issue that no one company can possibly claim they are the best.

There are, of course, distinguishing factors that make Verizon, for example, better than T-Mobile, but coverage amongst the post-paid carriers is so similar (for metro areas, at least), that it's not even worth arguing. As it is now, Sprint offers quite possibly the best value for data phones, superior customer service, and an excellent device lineup. They have transitioned from the worst to a company worth checking out, and that is what I originally intended.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.