Phone Scoop

printed September 1, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2665059

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Replying to:  Sprint is the worst cell company by Mastercell555   Feb 16, 2011, 9:09 PM

*yawn*

by Joby Dick    Mar 5, 2011, 12:08 AM

I think you missed your bandwagon about three years ago. What makes them so 'crappy'?

Is it their excellent service plan value?

Is it their strong data and voice network (albeit mostly roaming)?

Is it their vastly improved customer service?

Is it their superior device lineup?

Their 4G network is sub-par, I'll give you that much. However, they are not a stagnant company. Hesse and his crew have long ago started to evaluate LTE as a viable alternative to WiMax (which I think is the best decision). They are not stupid, and they will not allow themselves to disintegrate to the point where they were in '07 - they're better than that and they know it.

Granted, they will likely never be the largest carrier (considering they have less than half the total units of VZW and AT&T), but that doesn't make them 'crappy'. Sprint has made a complete 180 from where they were just a few short years ago. Remember how they lost $5 billion in '06? That's because they were indeed crappy at that time, and the market responded appropriately. However, the market today has proven that Sprint is a strong wireless company offering a diverse product lineup with excellent value. Check your facts, 'bro'.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.