Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 129 replies

EVO coming to ATT!

Amarantamin

Aug 29, 2010, 8:55 PM
You heard it here first! The true reason that Sprint cannot provide enough HTC Evo phones to their customers is that HTC is producing a GSM version for ATT! HTC knows that Sprint can't sell a phone, so now it's up to ATT to make 4G known!
iPhone fans shall cower in fear, as the greatest phone in the WORLD comes to dominate their network! 4.3 inch screen, two cameras, faster processor... the iPhones will be choking on lag when the Evo is around!
And, the best part, is the Evo for ATT will the LTE-ready for when the real 4G network premiers.

So, save your upgrades, and if you're not with ATT you'd might as well switch now. The Evo is coming!
OrionsVantage

Aug 30, 2010, 9:50 AM
WTF, for ReAlZ!!! WoW, i CaN't WaIt To SwItCh!!!!

for real though, i've been waiting for Verizon to get a phone that is as good as the evo, but if AT&T is getting the EVO, i'm definatly jumping ship to AT&T!!!

YAY

๐Ÿ‘€
famoussasjohn

Aug 30, 2010, 10:03 AM
but LTE for ATT = late 2011..? fail?
ajac09

Aug 30, 2010, 1:41 PM
Not happening.
Amarantamin

Aug 30, 2010, 2:09 PM
It's LTE-ready, meaning that when LTE comes out, it will work on the ATT Evo.
WolfCR13

Aug 30, 2010, 7:14 PM
With this phone in stock, LTE will come out sooner than expected
island4prez

Aug 30, 2010, 4:52 PM
You know if HTC would have provided Sprint with enough Evo's I myself could have sold at least 100+, but there was a lack of shipments. So they are shipping to a GSM version and are they going to provide to AT&T? I am conflicted if this is true because I see it not being a Sprint lack of sales problem but a HTC lack of production problem.
island4prez

Aug 30, 2010, 4:55 PM
I meant to say 100+ on top of the ones I already sold. I'm sure that goes for everyone that works for Sprint as well.
WolfCR13

Aug 30, 2010, 7:20 PM
Let's see.. Who sells more phones per year??? Sprint or AT&T? Which network is more affordable (in regards to domestic & international usage) for cell makers? GSM (which works literally everywere) or CDMA (only Asia and some European carriers)? Where can cell makers find a bigger market? CDMA users (a few in USA) or GSM users (billions of worldwide users)?

I know and I'm aware that GSM doesn't have the performance that CDMA2000 has, yet, GSM is more popular, cheaper and more reliable, so if HTC stopped producing CDMA EVO's in order to start producing GSM EVO's, it's a clever-revenue-move
This_Troper

Aug 30, 2010, 7:32 PM
Hold off on purchasing your iPhone! The BEST PHONE is coming to the BEST NETWORK!
WolfCR13

Aug 30, 2010, 7:35 PM
Yay!!! ๐Ÿคค
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 6:03 PM
While AT&T does sell more phones than Sprint, it doesn't outsell Verizon(CDMA) additionally, China has more cell phones than USA and CDMA is bigger there. In fact, the CDMA iPhone is sold in China...just sayin'
Amarantamin

Aug 30, 2010, 6:13 PM
They were secretly putting resources towards developing ATT's stock, that they ran out of stock for Sprint. It's part-strategy too, because when ATT provides the Evo AND there is more than enough for everybody, the customer will know who the superior carrier is.
OrionsVantage

Aug 30, 2010, 6:20 PM
Imagine it, the iPhone4 AND the EVO!! On Americas fastest 3G network!

Seriously, thats going to kill little carriers like T-Mobile and give Verizon serious problems. I'm a current Verizon customer, but since they don't have a SINGLE phone that can compare to the EVO, i'm jumping ship to AT&T!

And thats a brilliant move by HTC! There is no reason to satisfy demand for Sprint customers. AT&T has superior customer service and a superior network.

Man, i can't wait!
Thefireballkid

Aug 30, 2010, 7:04 PM
are bringing the lulz to a dangerously high level
OrionsVantage

Aug 30, 2010, 7:13 PM
I see no trolling

ONLY COLD. HARD. FACTS!
Azeron

Aug 31, 2010, 12:23 AM
Yet you responded. Guilty as charged,
Amarantamin

Aug 30, 2010, 7:47 PM
You cannot deny what I know.
island4prez

Aug 31, 2010, 11:36 AM
I'm not denying or arguing with them taking the phone to AT&T. I was just simply stating that I wish they could have gave us more so I could at least have my chance to sell them before jumping to another carrier. It would be smart for HTC to produce enough for both companies to make the most out of this phone. It's a good move on HTC's part.
OrionsVantage

Sep 7, 2010, 1:55 PM
This is an easy fix. Go sell AT&T! With the iPhone and the EVO coming soon, att reps commission are going to go through the roof!

I quit my job today and have started applying myself. I can smell a winner from a mile away, and AT&T is a winner
Amarantamin

Sep 7, 2010, 2:04 PM
ATT will be making crazy sales with the Evo and the iPhone together! You're very smart to put yourself in the position to cash in on those smartphone hungry customers!
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 6:12 PM
I'm not so sure. While the EVO is a great phone, due to Sprint's substandard advertising no one really knows about it. Additionally, have I missed an official confermation that it is going to AT&T? Wouldn't it be smarter AND easier to give it to Verizon, another CDMA carrier who actually has more customers than AT&T or Sprint? Or, moreso, why not all 3 carriers thus REALLY increasing their chance to sell it? So, Sprint enters the race with EVO. AT&T enters with iPhone and EVO. Verizon enters with Droid X, iPhone, and EVO?
CamelTowing

Sep 12, 2010, 7:08 PM
Amarantamin said:
You cannot deny what I know.

Yes... Yes I can.

Please provide us with proof of what you "know". For example, you could provide a link to such info. However, I already know that your info is wrong. The shortages are not due to a conspiracy to bring the EVO to ATT ๐Ÿ™„. They are due to the shortages of 4.3 inch screens. This is WIDELY documented all over. It's also funny(sad) that you would say that Sprint "can't sell a phone". The EVO is the most demanded phone on the market right now. The EVO is available at many Sprint stores... You just have to pay 299 and wait for a rebate. Places like Best Buy and Radioshack have it for 199.

Seriously, if Rich and Eric p...
(continues)
Amarantamin

Sep 12, 2010, 7:13 PM
No 'proof' or 'facts' required here.
CamelTowing

Sep 21, 2010, 2:13 PM
Amarantamin said:

Well that's true. But it isn't the WoW forum either, so all "trolls" should probably leave.
Amarantamin

Sep 21, 2010, 2:20 PM
Prove I'm wrong or step down. It's as simple as that.
viper27

Sep 29, 2010, 9:29 AM
Prove that you are correct...
CamelTowing

Sep 29, 2010, 11:11 AM
Yeah... What Viper said. It's amazing to me the self-entitled nature of your demand. You are supposing that because you LIE, everyone ELSE has the burden of "proving you wrong" in order to get you to stop promoting obvious false rumors. Wow, you have an ego the size of an EVO screen...
It's funny how you demand "proof" from people who say you are obviously a liar, but when someone asks you for proof, then you point out that this is a "rumor" forum and you don't have to provide any proof of your claims.
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
monster_will

Oct 1, 2010, 8:19 AM
mmmmmm paint chips!!! ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿคค
๐Ÿคฃ
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 6:15 PM
WOW! I think that BigKippa has taken over Amarantamin's account! This sounds vaugely familiar...
CamelTowing

Sep 21, 2010, 2:24 PM
Amarantamin said:

That's cool. I just bought Verizon Wireless for $50. I'm shutting it down and I'm going to sell mobile televisions that only play iCarly reruns all day. Because I'm doing this, ATT will think they should be doing the same and follow suit(hence ruining them as a company). Then they will be forced to use iphones as toilet paper and urinal cakes in men's restrooms.

By the by, I think the intended purpose of a "RUMOR" forum is to help find out if some rumors in the mobile community are true or not true... I DON'T think the intended purpose was for @$$clowns to clog up the forum with useless made-up nonsense like you and your lil buddy like to do.
OrionsVantage

Sep 21, 2010, 2:29 PM
But millions of other threads on sprint/verizon iPhones are ok? I fail to see how this one is any different.

Let me ask a different question. Who the f*ck are you?
CamelTowing

Sep 29, 2010, 10:56 AM
OrionsVantage said:
But millions of other threads on sprint/verizon iPhones are ok? I fail to see how this one is any different.

Let me ask a different question. Who the f*ck are you?

Did you EVER see me even one time advocate the iphone/sprint/verizon rumor? Did you ever see me advocate even ONE outlandish rumor(of course this very sarcastic rumor is the exception)? The whole point of my post was to point out the idiocy of the guy's statements. Jumping in a "rumor" forum and stirring up dust with a bunch of time and space wasting lies doesn't exactly fit the spirit of such a forum.
I'll ask 2 questions:
1: Does it matter who the f*ck I am?
2: Who the f*ck are YOU?
Amarantamin

Sep 21, 2010, 2:33 PM
Companies sometimes keep phones secret before release. That's normal.

Companies don't undersell themselves for less than a hundredth of a percent of their actual value. That's absurd.
CamelTowing

Sep 29, 2010, 10:58 AM
Amarantamin said:
Companies sometimes keep phones secret before release. That's normal.

Companies don't undersell themselves for less than a hundredth of a percent of their actual value. That's absurd.

I can't think of anything you have typed in this forum that doesn't qualify as "absurd".
saldridge

Sep 16, 2010, 9:42 AM
Not sure how you think you network is superior. Sprint covers more subscribers, att has the most dropped calls, and actually att is having to put a cap on there 3g phone users because there network is lagging so bad. So please explain how the network is better. The only reason ATT is still afloat is because they landed the iPhone contract. With out that the would Be competing with t-mobile.
vercetti

Sep 16, 2010, 11:16 AM
agreed, they did rank worst right behind tmobile for dropped calls, verizon #1 then sprint. With sprints roaming agreements, they actually cover more than verizon. Verizon will cap 4G since they have only 30MHZ of spectrum, clearwire or wimax 2 when it rolls has 300MHZ.
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 6:22 PM
Actually the "piggybacking" that Sprint does doesn't really do what Sprint says it does, but that is a whole different argument. Sprint is still #3 behind AT&T, who is behind Verizon #1 and Verizon doesn't piggyback anyone...
OrionsVantage

Sep 16, 2010, 1:46 PM
Pssh, i don't give a damn that sprint (with the use of verizons expansive network) has a lower dropped call rate. I don't live in the sticks with the hicks. I live in the city and when i need the fastest 3g data AT&T is whats up. Oh, and 4g is a joke, i'm not in one of the five cities that sprint has "rolled" out their "4g".

At&t is far superior, has the iPhone, is getting the EVO, and i've heard rumors about a sick droid Tablet that should outsell the iPad.

AT&T is the future of wireless companies!!!
saldridge

Sep 16, 2010, 3:51 PM
If you eanna pay way more money every month and have smaller network that has capped data be my guest.
OrionsVantage

Sep 16, 2010, 4:22 PM
Wireless service is like automobiles. You pay for what you get.

Just cause a kia is cheap doesn't mean that its a quality car.

At&T has proven its superiority by being the only carrier to be able to satify apple, supporting the second to largest customer base and the best marketing campaign.
saldridge

Sep 16, 2010, 4:27 PM
What you really mean is that ATT is the only US carrier that has the ability to carry the iPhone. You cant really think that if Verizon and Sprint were GSM that ATT would really have the iPhone. JP morgan has rated sprint higher that ATT in EVERY CATEGORY for 6 years straight, and dont say that doesnt matter because JP Morgan is the industry standard.
OrionsVantage

Sep 16, 2010, 4:31 PM
Psh, i don't follow the masses, i think for myself. I don't need JP Morgan to tell me what is good and what is bad.

Do you let everybody else tell you what beer is better, Miller or Budweiser? Then why do you let an outside company that gets paid to have a bias tell you what to think about the Wireless industry? Would you quit eating JIF peanut butter if JP Morgan said Skippy was better?
saldridge

Sep 16, 2010, 4:34 PM
You are so closed minded. The FACTS say that att in worse that Verizon and Sprint yet you refuse to believe it.
OrionsVantage

Sep 16, 2010, 4:37 PM
WHAT FACTS? According to whom? How do i know that they're not paid off by somebody to make them look better? You haven't given any facts, just random sales pitches that your company tells you to tell people on the phone, so of course the information is skewed.

Dont tell me about facts until you actually get some.
saldridge

Sep 16, 2010, 4:43 PM
It is a fact that Sprint and verizon have less dropped calls, it is a fact that verizon and sprint cover more people. Its also a fact that the 3G speeds of verizon and sprint are faster. Its also a fact that att is the only company to cap the internet usage on there phones and the reason they did that is because there towers were bogged and couldnt handel the load.
OrionsVantage

Sep 16, 2010, 4:57 PM
Those are not facts. I see no evidence to back them up. I'm sure you're going to stand behind a faceless company to tell you that those are real facts. Do you really believe everything that people tell you?

Are you sure that att didn't make false caps in order to boost revenue? Where are the neutral sourced speed comparison tests between verizon, sprint and att 3g?

Nowhere. You are just letting whatever you think is correct come out of your mouth instead of thinking for yourself and actually finding out the facts. Quit drinking the sprint fanboy coolaid and actually go out there and research.

Or did consumer reports tell you that research was silly?
vercetti

Sep 17, 2010, 11:11 AM
AT&T is the worst for dropped calls, tehre is an industry standard report that comes out quarterly, the last report had AT&T last by a wide wide margin, they dropp aprox 6-8% of calls, verizon and sprint are around the 1-2% / AT&T is a fading company unless they go heavy on android
OrionsVantage

Sep 17, 2010, 11:20 AM
By they is steppin they're game up.

they're getting the EVO!
vercetti

Sep 17, 2010, 11:32 AM
hardly, some variation maybe but no branded the EVO, there would be photos of the FCC approval if there were
OrionsVantage

Sep 17, 2010, 12:40 PM
Pssh, don't try to refute this.

A guy who works for both AT&T and HTC told me it was coming. Quit hatin
vercetti

Sep 17, 2010, 2:38 PM
um so he has 2 jobs? He must have 56 hours a day of time?
OrionsVantage

Sep 17, 2010, 2:59 PM
there is 24 hours in a day. a typical shift is 8 hours.

I'm sure you can do the math here.
vercetti

Sep 20, 2010, 8:07 AM
i call your bluff, you would have violated every company policy known to man for AT&T and HTC by telling us this, I have seen prosecution in the courts for this kinda of thing, so I call your bluff....we sign confidentiality agreements for that stuff.
OrionsVantage

Sep 20, 2010, 9:16 AM
Nope, no bluffing here. Just cold hard facts. If you want to be a rat and let the authorities know, then by all means, go right ahead.

And congrats for watching a lot of CourtTV.
vercetti

Sep 20, 2010, 9:44 AM
lol law and order......way to care about your company over personal attention, remember sprint and verizon got the iphone too ๐Ÿคฃ
vercetti

Sep 20, 2010, 9:46 AM
as an insider, the lack of EVO's had nothing to do with sprint, its all samsung the maker of the EVO screen, now sony is, so hopefully the shortage will be clear soon.
OrionsVantage

Sep 20, 2010, 9:54 AM
Exactly. They're mass producing the EVO with the GSM radio's installed. There will be plenty for the AT&T release date.
vercetti

Sep 20, 2010, 10:17 AM
believe it when I see it, since neither verizon or sprint are getting the iphone
Amarantamin

Sep 20, 2010, 2:15 PM
Samsung did not make the EVO screen, else they would be out of stock of Epics. The screens are made by a third-party international company.

And... there was no outage. HTC also manufactured a Verizon Android phone with the same 4.3in screen, and miraculously had no shortage of screens.

So much for being an 'insider', doesn't seem you're trusted with the cold, hard truth.
Amarantamin

Sep 20, 2010, 2:17 PM
I told everybody, not him. He's just supporting facts. I see no violation (unless I reveal my super-secret resources!).
slcjoshyboy

Sep 24, 2010, 12:32 PM
hahahaha your dilusional. 4G right? well 4g is a sham, it only works in small protions of urbanized areas, and why do you think sprint offers an unlimited package for 70 when verizon and att offer similar packages for 30-40 bucks more? because the service is a value based service. its like compairing your dorm room furniture you bought at walmart to genuine leather lazy boy. nice try though. ๐Ÿ˜‰
vercetti

Sep 24, 2010, 1:27 PM
dude you are insane, how many 3rd party awards as AT&T won for network or plans, sprint has more than I can count on 1 hand over the last 6 months...link me some awards for data or networks ๐Ÿ˜›
DE 2 Philly

Aug 31, 2010, 3:05 PM
Lets get on the carrier with the most dropped calls behind only T-mobile.. have to pay $40 more a month than Sprint, with less coverage of voice AND 3G in the US...

If you need coverage in USA = Sprint

International = AT&T

nuff' said.
Amarantamin

Aug 31, 2010, 3:34 PM
The have the iPHONE, obviously ATT is superior. You cannot dispute that with your 'stats' and 'numbers'.

By the by, ATT owns no international coverage areas. It is all roaming on other GSM carriers. Check your facts before checking mine.

๐Ÿ™‚
wearethedisease

Aug 31, 2010, 4:02 PM
ATT is superior to nothing more than the **** I took before work this morning.
Amarantamin

Aug 31, 2010, 4:18 PM
Wait until they have the Evo running on LTE... Non-believers never know how to think outside of their little box... ๐Ÿ™„
swq24

Sep 2, 2010, 1:01 PM
I sit back and just laugh at posts like this. Lies Lies Lies....
๐Ÿ™„
Amarantamin

Sep 5, 2010, 5:47 PM
๐Ÿ™‚

That kool-aid sounds easier to swallow than change!
CamelTowing

Sep 12, 2010, 7:15 PM
Please just go back to playing Neverwinter Nights 2 and leave the real phone info to the professionals.
Amarantamin

Sep 12, 2010, 7:28 PM
You are person number two to successfully search Google for my name and then fail miserably at using the information found to provide a proper insult.

Congratulations!
CamelTowing

Sep 21, 2010, 2:10 PM
Amarantamin said:
You are person number two to successfully search Google for my name and then fail miserably at using the information found to provide a proper insult.

Congratulations!

I'm probably person # 50,000 to successfully point out out how #$@^%!$ retarded you are as well. But no... I don't need to google you. I just guessed that you were a girl-less fat slob who doesn't leave the computer long enough to get a grasp on actual reality. Speaking of "fail miserably"... how's that Quest to end your virginity going?
Amarantamin

Sep 21, 2010, 2:22 PM
My son is walking and talking now, so I would say Huge Success.

Also, stereotypical internet insults make my coworkers laugh. They would like to thank you for brightening their day with a dose of humor.
CamelTowing

Oct 14, 2010, 12:57 PM
Amarantamin said:
My son is walking and talking now, so I would say Huge Success.

Also, stereotypical internet insults make my coworkers laugh. They would like to thank you for brightening their day with a dose of humor.

WoW guild members don't count as "coworkers"... and Forest Gump had a kid too, but it doesn't mean he knew how it happened.
olderthandirt

Dec 14, 2010, 10:12 PM
Think you need a file to sharpen the wit in your postings.

This is all in fun and wit is apreciated here. And Forest Gump can figure that out
olderthandirt

Dec 14, 2010, 10:10 PM
My but are we testy or what. This is the rumor mill, not the mindless insult someone page.
Drunk

Aug 31, 2010, 4:26 PM
likes this post. You hit the nail on the head. You are right 100% and I love you.
Azeron

Sep 1, 2010, 12:25 AM
His statement that AT&T's International coverage (which is provided by roaming partners) is its only good coverage pretty much speaks for itself. I'm not saying that I agree (I don't actually) but just wanted to help with the reading comprehension.
DE 2 Philly

Sep 1, 2010, 10:29 AM
Just stating that its a fact that w/ roaming (which you arent charged for) with Sprint in the USA is better with voice coverage,dropped calls, 3G coverage and signal strength and 40+ Markets with 4G means Sprint is clearly better in the USA... plus its much cheaper...
Azeron

Sep 7, 2010, 7:38 AM
Ummmmm...okay. I'm not here to debate with you. I just thought it was a funny post combined with the puzzled response from the other guy.
This_Troper

Sep 7, 2010, 1:07 PM
People, let's not get this off track. We are here to discuss this FACTUAL RUMOR, not silly things like actual FACT.
DE 2 Philly

Sep 10, 2010, 11:25 AM
Hahah.. ohhh yeaaaa.
GeeksAreBest

Nov 1, 2010, 2:53 PM
Technically, as far as toe to toe coverage, AT&T stomps Sprint. The only thing Sprint has as any sort of a leg up in direct competition is that they've partnered with Verizon for partner cov.
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 6:24 PM
Actually, if you want coverage, but have no credit/bad credit=Sprint, barely a step above Cricket in coverage. Coverage=Verizon
g67early

Sep 25, 2010, 11:09 AM
That may be the case with AT&T & EVO! However the question I want to know is Sprint & October 5th or 6th will their be an annoucement concerning EVO, HTC, and APPLE ? I over heard this guy random convo and he was stating if sprint had all the major smartphones in it's arsenal alot of people would make money because the stocks would go through the roof. Any comments,Agreements, disagreements, or add anything to this??? I'm not sure if this is true I'll treat it as rumor until it come out officially.
g67early

Sep 25, 2010, 11:12 AM
That may be the case with AT&T & EVO! However the question I want to know is Sprint & October 5th or 6th will their be an annoucement concerning EVO, HTC, and APPLE ? I over heard this guy random convo and he was stating if sprint had all the major smartphones in it's arsenal alot of people would make money because the stocks would go through the roof. Any comments,Agreements, disagreements, or add anything to this??? I'm not sure if this is true I'll treat it as rumor until it come out officially.
OrionsVantage

Sep 25, 2010, 1:16 PM
Almost right. Whats going to happen is sprints stock is going to plummet when the EVO actually makes the switch to AT&T, giving AT&T the most robust Smartphone inventory. iPhone, EVO and Torch?! The best Smartphones on their applicable OS's.
Otowncell

Sep 29, 2010, 11:43 AM
Yea doubt that Sprint is pricing and service is too good to switch to AT&CRAP
sprintclones

Sep 29, 2010, 2:24 PM
Apparently there is a HUGE announcement from sprint coming October 5th/6th. The only things that would be huge would be sprint getting the iphone, or them converting to 4g in all coverage areas..We'll see ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Amarantamin

Sep 29, 2010, 2:31 PM
Where did whom state there's a huge October announcement?

I'm in Care/White Glove and they've not prepared us for anything. It better not be too big!
sprintclones

Sep 29, 2010, 2:34 PM
One of the bigwigs for the NW
ZumiezEastCoast

Sep 30, 2010, 1:02 PM
wed afternoon on the 6th is the date. just wait and see ๐Ÿ˜
Amarantamin

Oct 4, 2010, 6:03 PM
It can't be that big or employees would be informed.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 5, 2010, 2:12 PM
i was told by my sup. i dunno what the deal is anymore than you do. hopefully i dont look dumb but he said posted something about it so we will have to see!
Amarantamin

Oct 5, 2010, 3:23 PM
Well, we'll see tomorrow!
Amarantamin

Oct 6, 2010, 4:22 PM
I'm waiting.

๐Ÿคจ
synystar

Oct 6, 2010, 4:29 PM
Would be the new android phones and sprint id it looks like
Amarantamin

Oct 6, 2010, 4:33 PM
Ah.

Missed that.

Good to see it's not big, though... ๐Ÿ™‚
synystar

Oct 6, 2010, 4:37 PM
True. I'm not sure why this would have been billed as a "big" announcement. The phones are mid-level and not exceptionally priced and Sprint ID ... meh.
sprintclones

Oct 6, 2010, 4:49 PM
Um yeah, way to drop the bomb Sprint. Oh just wait major announcement Oct 6th, is this a joke? Verizon announced the Iphone, you would figure a big announcement would be something like "sprint is switching all markets to 4g!!" Now that would be an announcement, but no, you get sprint id, wow, what am i going to do with the scenes for my hero? You rule sprint if we were in preschool. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
This_Troper

Oct 6, 2010, 5:23 PM
Somehow, I missed the Verizon iPhone announcement. Amazingly, so did Phonescoop. You've got quite the coup there, my friend!
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 7, 2010, 1:55 PM
thats been know though
sprintclones

Oct 6, 2010, 5:24 PM
3 NEW PHONES WHOA!!!
Amarantamin

Oct 6, 2010, 5:31 PM
Verizon announced the iPhone?

๐Ÿคจ
sprintclones

Oct 6, 2010, 6:03 PM
What was the name of the drink that replaced water in the movie Idiocracy? I think that is how it's gonna be with sprint.
This_Troper

Oct 6, 2010, 6:04 PM
VERIFY YOUR SOURCES.
Amarantamin

Oct 6, 2010, 9:34 PM
This is the Rumor forum.

No sources needed.
CamelTowing

Oct 14, 2010, 12:58 PM
Amarantamin said:
This is the Rumor forum.

No sources needed.

Ah the Motto of the Forum Troll..
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 7, 2010, 2:01 PM
brawndo? or wait hmm electrolites!!! haha love that movie
olderthandirt

Oct 5, 2010, 10:28 PM
I think the ATT EVO will come with color changing chrome hubcaps and the ability to shop for you. This is due to some of the newest andriod apps that can be purchased from followmeintothedarkalley.com.
Amarantamin

Oct 5, 2010, 10:31 PM
The best part is that the hubcaps spin, even when you're not surfing the ethers!
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 5:59 PM
Are you announcing this in a rebutle attempt to the "Ilove being right" post from everyone's favorite forum/village idiot, BigKippa? Sounds about as reliable, even though I do find you a bit more believable than I'm-right-your-wrong.
Amarantamin

Oct 19, 2010, 6:09 PM
Yes, actually.

๐Ÿ™‚
OrionsVantage

Oct 21, 2010, 4:05 PM
YOU MEAN YOU WERE LYING THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!

What a filthy liar you are sir. Because i believed every word that you said (even though i've never met you, nor do i know you outside phonescoop) i quit my job at Verizon (still haven't gotten a job with AT&T yet), and have been skipping lunch and dinner for the past month to save up for the ATT EVO.

I'm upset with you. You shouldn't spread lies on an internet forum that a lot of people will read and believe. YOU, SIR, HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 21, 2010, 5:52 PM
OV, please tell me that you are kidding! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OrionsVantage

Oct 21, 2010, 6:16 PM
There is no way that i'm kidding about this!

I trust everything that i read on a public internet forum!

Its on the internet, it has to be true right!
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 22, 2010, 1:12 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Yes! it is. So, I am going to change my user name to my actual name, Al Gore, the man that actually invented the internet, and truth for that matter. It only makes sense that everything on the internet is true. ๐Ÿ‘€
Amarantamin

Oct 22, 2010, 1:16 PM
Definately belongs in the Rumor forum.

๐Ÿ˜‰
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 22, 2010, 1:28 PM
Yep. I also will never run for presidency again as my patents for the internet, truth, and Steve Jobs(yes, I invented all of those) will pay me fortunes for many generations.
Amarantamin

Oct 22, 2010, 1:43 PM
Never went into production... Can't make money off of an unused patent!
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 22, 2010, 3:02 PM
Ok, so I guess I should tell everyone, Steve Jobs actually did go into production. Currently there are 3.2 million of those which coinidently was the first record of one quarter sales of iPhones set by AT&T. There are some silly rumors out there that say there are 5.2 million Steve Jobs out there and they are responsible for the latest record of iPhones sold by AT&T, but wouldn't we notice if there were 5.2 million Steve Jobs? Rumor also has it that Steve Jobs is going to Sprint, but that is a rumor propogated by Sprint Fanboys. There will be a smaller hand-sized Steve Jobs made for Cricket and it will be fittingly called HandJobs, but it will be prepaid only. So Says Al Gore!
Amarantamin

Oct 22, 2010, 3:18 PM
You Win.
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 22, 2010, 3:22 PM
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ
Amarantamin

Oct 21, 2010, 7:04 PM
This is the opposite of Kippa's story, there's no denying it.
lizzy

Dec 8, 2010, 3:35 PM
What's wrong with Sprint? I've had a good experience with the company. Right now, in fact, you get free activation on an EVO by signing up with Sprint. Not bad, I think.

http://mobile-store.dell.com/htc-evo-4g-for-sprint-7 ... »
ghepau

Feb 22, 2011, 8:34 PM
nonsense!
nudecat

Feb 22, 2011, 9:50 PM
that is so funny! when the iphone came out people were saying it was going to be on sprint, and nothing happened. now the evo is out and people are saying it is going to at&t. ๐Ÿคฃ
nudecat

Feb 22, 2011, 11:12 PM
that is the htc inspire not the htc evo. ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.