Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

How Do I look Up an Number?

Cell Pimp

Feb 27, 2004, 12:44 PM
I remember a while ago someone posted a link to look up numbers suing the area cose and pre fix. Any one know that link I think ti was like Primersco or somehting? Or anyone know anothers..I need as much info as I can get, Name Carrier, Addres whatever...If you know it please post it..Thanks
annetagonist

Feb 27, 2004, 5:08 PM
The website is primeris.com
However, after the whole LNP thing, nobody really knows who owns what number anymore. All the info that they have is from pre-LNP.
southwestcomm

Feb 27, 2004, 6:43 PM
Actually carriers are not changing ownership of numbers, merely porting to one another. If, for instance, an AT&T customer has ported to TMobile, AT&T still owns the number. It merely ported to TMobile.
annetagonist

Feb 27, 2004, 11:45 PM
Right, they still own the block of numbers, but that doesn't matter because when you look at primeris.com for that former att number that is now t-mobile, primeris is still going to tell you that it is att.
callgirl

Feb 27, 2004, 8:03 PM
try anywho.com reverse lookup

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.