Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Cell phone users ranked smartest in the nation.

Cellular Phone

Dec 27, 2010, 12:53 PM
According to an inside source on a top secret organization that conducts research and surveys because they are hopeless nerds who are bored in life, people who use cell phones have higher IQs than their non-cell user counterparts. According to the source, texting, talking, and browsing the web on our cell phones stimulates our brains and actually makes us smarter. The organization released a top secret published statement calling for the government to mandate that people use cell phones everyday to ensure that our children will be smarter than everyone else's.
MAP2010WIRELESS.COM

Dec 27, 2010, 3:57 PM
Hey,

Well I always knew I was smart... I've been using cellular phones almost all my life.. Must mean I'm super smart. Anyways I think people who use cell phones are more on the go and like Tech stuff so they know more.

Mark 😁 😎 😉 🙂
Amarantamin

Dec 31, 2010, 9:20 PM
The customer service reps are so stupid because they use landlines all day! They should all use cellphones to work with customers so that they will finally get smarter and understand that I just need credits now!
olderthandirt

Jan 1, 2011, 3:37 PM
But why would they need credits? They never go over their minutes or use 411.

The last rep said they could get a new EVO for free and did not need a data plan to use it. Besides they deserve a free month or more of service bcause they have been with us forever (6 months)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.