Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

DUDE IS THIS TRUE??

badspawn

Feb 26, 2004, 12:51 AM
I was told today that Cingular is made up of 80% temp employees......anyone know if this is true?? 👿 If so damn that sucks.
muchdrama

Feb 26, 2004, 10:39 AM
Ahem...no company that big employees 80% temps.
callgirl

Feb 26, 2004, 6:53 PM
attws has temps. saves on the benefit pkgs till they commit to staying.
leaps19

Feb 26, 2004, 6:56 PM
anything's possible, it makes good business sense, but sucks to be the temp.
Glennbkr1

Mar 3, 2004, 3:42 PM
I work for Cingular, and if i work with 80% Temps, many of them have been temps for 10 or more years in my market..heheh that rumor is completely false. We have no temps in the market i work in unless we have a need to do some extra reporting or grunt work for manual additions or deletions on large government or corporate accounts where we don't have enough local people to get it done in a timely fashion.
simplymarcus

Feb 26, 2004, 10:31 PM
that is not true
Sleeping

Mar 3, 2004, 9:07 PM
Sometimes it might seem like it, if they're one the phones, because being a telephone representative for any company, in or outbound, has insane high turnover. I've only been at my job a little more than a year, and I'm the senior of what seems like 80% of the floor staff.

Granted, the center is only a year and a half old... but just the same, almost all the original staff quit.
Convergeeman

Mar 4, 2004, 5:37 PM
at my centre the rumors are is that the yactually wwants thtenured reps to leave or move to res desk it does suck it keeps them from paying bigger check

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.