Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 12 replies

SPRINT iPHONE!!!!!!

sprintchickwv

Nov 4, 2010, 4:35 PM
Yes, you heard it here FIRST. Apple is making a CDMA iPhone and will be releasing it by April 2011.

The entire phone will be carved out of one large diamond. The touchscreen is psychic; as soon as you THINK about touching something, the phone responds. It waives its own upgrade and activation fees. If you're about to go over your spending limit, it turns into a fireball so you can't use it. You will never have to call customer service because it will never fail you. In fact, Steve Jobs' brain now lives in a vat full of jello, tended by Sprint iPhones. They've taken over Infinite Loop and intend to conquer California by the end of the year.
ecycled

Nov 4, 2010, 5:48 PM
sprintchickwv said:
The touchscreen is psychic; as soon as you THINK about touching something, the phone responds.

Hey! Its not called a touchscreen when you don't touch it. It has a Psych-Screen.

I know I've been apart of the super-ninja-apple team developing it. It is powered by dark matter, which since dark matter makes up 90% of the universe so it will never run out of power.

The real development is that we are this 'close' to creating a inter-dimensional time traveling app for it. You probably won't know when its here because I'm going to use it to make myself rich!
sprintchickwv

Nov 4, 2010, 5:57 PM
That explains why it's rumored to eat stars to charge its battery.
ecycled

Nov 4, 2010, 6:33 PM
sprintchickwv said:
That explains why it's rumored to eat stars to charge its battery.

Yes, yes it does.

Oh I guess I just confirmed it, so its not rumor anymore. d'oh so much for the non-disclosure.

p.s. Steve Jobs body died in the 80's and was replaced with a robot body.
Cosmic Spiderman

Nov 8, 2010, 11:09 AM
Well, there was some info leaked a little while ago...
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
ZumiezEastCoast

Nov 6, 2010, 7:15 AM
and whats the point of this? ๐Ÿคจ
CamelTowing

Nov 8, 2010, 3:08 PM
He was letting everyone know that HE was the first to report this complete BS ๐Ÿ™‚
ZumiezEastCoast

Nov 8, 2010, 3:48 PM
CONGRADULATIONS!!!
Amarantamin

Nov 10, 2010, 4:41 PM
I am not BigKippa.
olderthandirt

Dec 21, 2010, 8:47 PM
settle down boys or santa will take you off both lists. No new toys or even a lump of coal
fullracecam

Nov 23, 2010, 12:59 PM
iphone with sprint? thats putting wagon wheels on a sports car. ๐Ÿ˜•
olderthandirt

Dec 21, 2010, 9:54 PM
iphone yawn

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.