Phone Scoop

printed July 29, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2556833

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Replying to:  SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Re: SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! your wrong again. i love when your wrong.

by HzD incredible    Oct 16, 2010, 11:24 PM

let me see if i get this. Your saying a apple made and manufactured product is going to be produced by another company and still called an iphone. that almost made me laugh when you said it with such conviction. it would not be an apple product if apple did not make it. second i know that att's child the iphone is not going to go to any other carrier without a fight. thats why att is on top atm and there not going to let there iphone go that easily. and if it goes to a bid att can outbid any other company because "we" have more customers than verizon and sprint combine. lol i love it when your wrong. and just like verizon getting the iphone it will not happen.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.