Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

LG enV4 and LG enV Touch 2 coming?

Zackbushy

Oct 7, 2010, 6:54 PM
I saw recently on the vzw website that the enV3 isn't even on there anymore. And the enV Touch price is quite low. So could that me an enV Touch 2 and a enV4 could be coming out soon? 😲
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 7, 2010, 7:00 PM
i assume so thats what they usually do when a diff version is releasing. like boost dropped the 8330 for the 8530
Menno

Oct 9, 2010, 12:38 AM
Envtouch is going android (EnV Pro) so it will be a smartphone. Maybe even LG's first high end offering in the states. Rumor has it will even be a world phone.

EnV4 most likely not coming because of issues with the 2 and 3. Look for some midrange LG coming out for the holidays, but nothing too exciting. You won't get high end feature phones anymore.

Customers are unwilling to pay a premium for the device (they want them cheap) or get a cheap device and pay for the service (mandatory data) so just like PDA's stopped selling once smartphones came about, high end media phones won't exist soon.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.