Phone Scoop

printed October 31, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2534673

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Replying to:  SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Re: SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!!

by slcjoshyboy    Sep 24, 2010, 12:23 PM

i cant tell you ALL that nothing is certain with the stupid iphone until APPLE says so. sprint and verizon have been bulshitting their customers and saying its coming, verizon has done it for three years. ill beleive it when apple announces it. and if it were going to happen this winter season, i would know, i work in the industry, and have many contacts at sprint and verizon. they all say the same thing, we dont know. if you are not sure with apple products, its a definite no. sorry verizon, and sorry for all you people using sprints second hand service, the iphone will surely not be in your hands anytime soon. unless you swith to ATT or jailbreak one for tmobile. Shocked

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.