Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 23 replies

Guess whats coming christmas!

Black_Beard

Sep 7, 2010, 3:49 PM
A UNIVERSAL IPHONE FOR EVERY CARRIER! Of coarse google is working on a feature for gingerbread thatll materialize ANYTHING you can think of. Thats right this feature is called "The God" feature. and it litterally takes whatever thought you have and it will materialize it right in front of your eyes.
however... no one cares....why?
Well, because Santa Clause has been working with Apple the last couple months and the rumor is true! This christmas Santa clause is going to hand deliever everyone in the world a universal iphone that will be compatiable with every carrier!!!!! All you have to do is open up the present and bam! you will own a iphone thatll work for you!
Just wait and see im always right. my hommie "HAPPY" THE ELF TOLD ME!(...
(continues)
Boombocker

Sep 7, 2010, 3:53 PM
I've been waiting for an IPHONE for Verizon FOREVER, It better come in more colors than black and white, I want LAVENDER!!!! 🤤
OrionsVantage

Sep 9, 2010, 2:48 PM
I have three verizon branded iPhones. I've got them in red, white and blue
CamelTowing

Sep 12, 2010, 7:10 PM
OrionsVantage said:
I have three verizon branded iPhones. I've got them in red, white and blue

No. You don't.
Amarantamin

Sep 12, 2010, 7:46 PM
Who are you to doubt the validity of American-flag-powered iPhones?
OrionsVantage

Sep 13, 2010, 4:05 PM
*pssh* He obviously doensn't want to listen to reason. He's probably just jealous that i have verizon iPhones and he doesn't.
Amarantamin

Sep 13, 2010, 7:48 PM
I'm a little jealous myself.
CamelTowing

Sep 21, 2010, 2:12 PM
Wow. You are Jealous of yourself. Congratulations. Oh and once again let me reiterate.... NO. NO YOU DON'T.
lankymrbrown09

Nov 29, 2010, 4:48 PM
I've seen them and ordered mine yesterday!!! HE DOES
OrionsVantage

Dec 4, 2010, 12:05 PM
Huh...i musta missed this one. Evidentally i'm the same person as Adamantarim (to lazy to figure out how to spell it).

And Yes, yes i do.
Cosmic Spiderman

Dec 7, 2010, 2:57 PM
is an idiot. He is one of the Sprint Fanboys and he only wants to squash any fun other that reports that God has ammended The Bible to say that all who don't have Sprint are going #3!!. He obviously doesn't have the idea that this is the rumor mill and that this was just a joke post. Dude, quit being so serious. Head over to Verizon and get you an iPhone! Red, white, and Blue all sound pretty cool, but I'm sure they have one in Sprint yellow, or you could just wait until Santa brings us all one on Christmas Day!
Joby Dick

Dec 7, 2010, 8:42 PM
Amarantamin

Dec 7, 2010, 9:10 PM
I could use more callouts like this!

Oh, and to make this post constructive and avoid warranting deletion, I would like to state openly that this thread is a LIE.
Amarantamin

Dec 7, 2010, 9:10 PM
That second paragraph did the exact opposite of what was intended, eh?
Amarantamin

Sep 7, 2010, 7:26 PM
It's the ATT Evo.

Duh.
Black_Beard

Sep 8, 2010, 10:16 AM
😁 but seriously my friend "happy" is saying its legit.
Otowncell

Sep 10, 2010, 9:12 AM
I mutha f***in d!ck in a box
Phadre_

Sep 12, 2010, 8:42 PM
😳 I would hope you plan on being in the box with it.... 👀
He who Lurks

Dec 8, 2010, 11:48 AM
First, you cut a hole in the box
Two you put your dick in a box
Three she gotta open the box
And that's the way we do it!
Amarantamin

Sep 12, 2010, 8:45 PM
Classic!

My favorite present ever.
olderthandirt

Dec 7, 2010, 9:16 PM
Better tie a ribbon to the box so it is not lost with the small decorations.
fullracecam

Nov 23, 2010, 1:16 PM
I dont know but he may be right about the uni iphone, and the reasson i say this is due to the advertising on t-mobiles side of things. they are not making the iphone look bad they are making the att look bad. t-mobile is not talking trash on the device they are talking trash on the network it runs on.

they show the my touch 4g as an atractive women and the iphone as a upbeat good looking male. why would they do this? sounds like they are getting ready for something i dont know but it is something to think about.
He who Lurks

Dec 8, 2010, 11:49 AM
apple commercials, at&t is compared to the windows guy, the iphone is the mac guy and I want to touch the mytouch
olderthandirt

Dec 7, 2010, 9:14 PM
do we get to chose colors for the phones or will they only come in invisable white.

Will they make eggnog with a kick

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.