Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 18 replies

New Verizon smart phone?

holliwood21

Jun 14, 2010, 6:37 PM
I have a storm and looking to upgrade. I was going to get the Droid Incredible, but the verizon rep said I should wait a few weeks. What is coming out soon that would be better?
ddemara

Jul 29, 2010, 6:40 AM
I was told yesterday by someone at verizon that it would be mid to the end of august. I love my imagio but having 4 of them since february it is getting to be a pain. every few weeks the power button breaks.
OrionsVantage

Aug 16, 2010, 3:07 PM
There are only two reasons that a rep would tell you to wait to buy instead of buying immediately.

1. You're not elegible for an upgrade.
2. The rep didn't have the phone in stock.
kdm381

Nov 16, 2010, 3:23 PM
well your wrong there i work for verizon and we just had new droids come out this week... the citrus, droid 2 global, vortex, continuum, and the droid pro has all came out within the past week and a half. so check those out cause there awesome.
Amarantamin

Aug 16, 2010, 9:35 PM
That's your upgrade. With Verizon. Yes, it's coming. Guaranteed. Don't use your upgrade, stick with your current phone until Verizon has the iPhone.

iPHONE! WOO!
Joben

Aug 18, 2010, 9:20 PM
u think vzw is going to pick up the iphone and assume the data hog that the phone is? if vzw is smart they will avoid it and go with android
Amarantamin

Aug 18, 2010, 9:33 PM
I guess I did not make myself clear.

I KNOW the iPhone is coming to Verizon. All proof otherwise is moot compared to my awesome knowledge.
RockyMtnEV

Aug 21, 2010, 12:58 PM
Per the CFO of Verizon. There is no deal in the works. AT&T signed a contract with Apple until 2012, it will not be happening any time soon.
I work for Verizon. What you "KNOW" is rumor.
phyxlor

Aug 21, 2010, 1:37 PM
thats kuz the world will not exist after 2012!
Amarantamin

Aug 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
You're just hiding the truth because you work for them. You know it's coming. I know it's coming. The only reason they don't want to announce it is because it will hurt ATT iPhone sales significantly, and these days such an act would warrant a lawsuit.
sinister

Aug 23, 2010, 11:26 AM
lmao..amarantamin? do you work for apple? i mean seriously...DO...YOU...WORK...FOR...APPLE?

there have been people screamin it's the end of the world at the turn of every century & they ALL have claimed they have it on good authority from an inside source.

unless you work for apple, your claim has no validity. sayin you have it on good authority just cause you know some apple tech does not make it so.

quit misleadin people...don't they call this trollin? 🤣
Amarantamin

Aug 23, 2010, 2:43 PM
I've actually made myself into a parody of all the fanatics.

As for 'misleading people', I thought that was what the Rumor Forum was for?
OrionsVantage

Aug 23, 2010, 3:15 PM
Amarantamin is absolutely correct, guys. My store is a converted bank, vault and all. I just got a shipment of verizon branded iPhones that were giftwrapped and said don't open 'till X-mas. They're currently locked up in my vault. We've started advertising for a X-mas eve release and all of my reps were just informed by upper management that we will be working a 24 hour shift from midnight to midnight on X-mas Day.

So you can go ahead and believe ALL of the Verizon iPhone rumors because i have some in my possession. Seriously.

I'm not joking.

I mean it.

Dead Serious.

Wouldn't lie to you guys...
sinister

Aug 24, 2010, 11:13 AM
i might actually find it funny if i didn't work for a cell phone carrier that carries the damn phone. you're makin these lunatics call in with assinine questions. 🤨
Amarantamin

Aug 24, 2010, 6:56 PM
🤣
attws411

Nov 3, 2010, 2:25 PM
So, fake! Another way for someone to start the roomer ville!
This_Troper

Nov 3, 2010, 5:31 PM
The Roomer Ville game by Zynga is my favorite game on Facebook. It's like a big Room! And you plant things in it!
Cosmic Spiderman

Nov 17, 2010, 4:45 PM
If you will be my neighbor, I will sent you an iPhone 3GS you can plant in your RoomerVille! 🤣
kdm381

Nov 16, 2010, 3:25 PM
thats funny i work for verizon too and we have the new iphone in stock.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.