Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Replacement for TMO G1???

raeglatem

Aug 7, 2010, 10:05 AM
Hey guys, I've had the G1 since launch day and sure enough my phone is beaten up. I'm looking to upgrade (preferably staying with TMO) but am willing to move to other carriers. Anyone know if there is something awesome coming out within a month or so?

I keep hearing about TMO's HSPA+ android to be released, but not much more. I'm hoping to get something with a min resolution of 480x800 and running the newer generation of mobile processors. (preferably one of the new dual cores to be released to market). I miss the days when my G1 was the only android on the block! I'm surrounded by all these iphones and android models, but nothing really sticks out as being next gen ☚ī¸

Any info? Thanks
deepc

Aug 19, 2010, 1:14 PM
The g2 was just announced as the g1 replacement which is the first hspa+ phone. I believe that the release date should be in the next couple of months but you should be able to find updates regarding the release on here(phonescoop).
raeglatem

Aug 19, 2010, 1:14 PM
Yup yup, I heard, and I can't wait!
phyxlor

Aug 19, 2010, 2:26 PM
😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😁 😁 đŸ˜ŗ 😲 😁 😲 đŸ˜ŗ ...
(continues)
phyxlor

Aug 19, 2010, 2:30 PM
😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲 😲 đŸ˜ŗ 😁 😲
deepc

Aug 23, 2010, 12:00 PM
Someone has too much time on their hands 🙄
phyxlor

Aug 23, 2010, 1:39 PM
yeah, 2 weeks of no leads, we would go DDAYS with out talking on our phones!! PS saved whats left of my sainity!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.