Dread_99

Jun 17, 2010, 11:12 AM
Any idea when this will be coming out?
DE 2 Philly

Jun 17, 2010, 1:35 PM
NO idea.. think I saw it on phonearena.com or phonedog.com
deepc

Jun 30, 2010, 1:19 PM
The Galaxy will be available on the T-mobile network on July 21 and will run on HSPA + which is actually faster than 4 G for now.
sweetlucky

Aug 14, 2010, 1:32 PM
Full phone features to behold.
Be entertained 24/7
• 4-inch Super AMOLED capacitive display for an HDTV-quality viewing experience, plus pinch-to-zoom
Records and plays back DRM-free content at 720p 30fps HD

• Android┞¢ 2.1, with access to more than 65,000 apps on Android Market┞¢

• Future access to the Samsung Media Hub, a full library of video and literary content powered by some of the biggest names in entertainment (coming soon)

• Instantly download eBooks from Skiff, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Kobo

• Six-axis motion sensor for the ultimate gaming experience

• Dual cameras: 5-megapixel camera/camcorder with autofocus, Power LED flash and 3x digital zoom for HD video (720p)...
(continues)
purokayoEVO

Aug 14, 2010, 9:23 PM
😲
highlandsun

Jun 29, 2010, 8:33 PM
This phone is looking pretty good to me. I'll be waiting for the T-Mobile version. Are there any other high end Android phones coming out in the near future, with QWERTY keyboard?
DE 2 Philly

Jun 30, 2010, 1:05 PM
LOL - (pats own back) lol - but I hear the rumors about this phone and posted it 16 days ago 🙂

Yea it looks awesome

The only one in the lineup with the physical keypad (5 rows!)

Only one with 4G

And the only one w/ a dedicated camera button

-----------

Wow; I mean seriously

Their network is amazing; voice wise only behind Verizon

However you can argue they def. have the best overall network since their voice (dropped calls) are ranked #2 and their the only ones with 4G (33+ cities, 14 more by summers end, and 120 million people covered by end of year)

Also their plans are $30-$40 cheaper a month for similar devices VS. AT&T & Verizon

And with the EVO & Now EPIC (being the most unique new Samsung) you really ca...
(continues)
kris.the.pope

Jul 1, 2010, 3:35 PM
Will actually be called the epic when released with sprint. currently expected to be released at the end of Q3.
joeybuschette

Aug 16, 2010, 9:53 AM
The phone will be out on the 301st of this month. The downside to this phone is there is no camera flash 😢
wade496

Aug 16, 2010, 11:52 AM
I does have a flash idiot.
DartStuticus

Sep 1, 2010, 1:15 PM
😁
Amarantamin

Sep 1, 2010, 1:45 PM
I relied on the processor's name when calculating the secret of life. This change means the aforementioned calculations are invariably incorrect. I was moments from revealing it; you are my saving grace from embarrassment.
This_Troper

Sep 1, 2010, 5:10 PM
is ROUGH on people. Except Madonna.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.