Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 33 replies

iPhones

glgbnaf

May 21, 2010, 10:12 PM
I think all iPhones and the new iPhone should be trashed out of the world, I had all three of them the first one than the 3g than the 3gs and all were JUNK I finally tossed my 32gb 3gs out the window on the freeway going 85 and saw it smash to bits!!! And was so happy and the new one will be junk as well as well as AT&T !!! If you want a REAL smartphone get the htc hd2 at tmobile!!!! Sweeeeeeeeet!!!! And a bigger screen to and so many things the iPhone does not and better in price 😁 🙂
SprintCC

May 22, 2010, 9:37 AM
Why would get the HD2 when the Evo is right around the corner, and does everything the HD2 does, and much more?

As for iPhones being junk- sorry but you don't become the most popular phone by not doing things well. You may not have liked it, but I find that unlikely. Why spend all the money getting new phones every year if you weren't happy with the phone?
glgbnaf

May 22, 2010, 10:16 AM
Ok sprintcc first of all my friend works at apple and i had a good connection to get iPhones at a lower price and still can, he recomended my htc device he has it,apple is just a job to him and yes the evo is soon, but sprint is a small peon company and 4g is hardly out and i had sprint when they had the samsung blade the wannabe moto razr!!! And was the worst company for cellular service and customer service as well so good luck with the evo if it don't flop like verizons blackberry storm!!! But the evo looks impressive and better than my htc yes, BUT your device is only as good as the network it's on!!!! Don't go by all the hype of advertizing and rumors like the iPhone and yes I made a mistake but now happy with my device and yes tmobile ...
(continues)
KriisCDW

May 22, 2010, 11:56 AM
Sprint is a peon so you go with TMobile?

Way to lose all credibility.
glgbnaf

May 22, 2010, 10:39 PM
Yes tmobile is peon but has better service here not sprint that's why i had sprint and they have lousy cellular reception and bad customer service...
glgbnaf

May 22, 2010, 10:41 PM
Tmobile has better cellular reception here not sprint i had sprint and was a nightmare lol
KriisCDW

May 24, 2010, 10:57 AM
The worst company I've dealt with, out of the "top four" is by far T-Mobile.

Their post-paid phone support is okay... but their FlexPay phone support is a nightmare.

When my company decided to drop T-Mobile for Verizon - their was some who cried tears of joy.

I don't necessarily feel that emotional over it, but I hate T-Mobile still because of FlexPay.

That and their crappy coverage map... You'll never catch me with a T-Mobile phone

ALTHOUGH I do respect some of the options they give and some of the direction they are taking (less bill for out-of-contract for example)
glgbnaf

May 24, 2010, 1:51 PM
Ya flex pay sucks but since 1999 i went through AT&T verizon and sprint was all misery but tmobile was the best so far out of four companys but they all suck to be ohnest lol I wish the perfect device and a good company that's a dream and no contracts 👿
SprintCC

May 22, 2010, 3:59 PM
First, it isn't "my" company. They just pay the bills. I have AT&T, and love the service. The only thing I regret is going from my BlackBerry to the iPhone. It isn't a mistake I'll make again though.

Sprint's coverage is far superior to T-Mobile- so one peon calling another yellow doesn't do much for me. I'll just compare the devices, and note that the HD2 loses. It almost seems like it was a practice device when HTC was making the Evo. It is a great phone, but it falls just a little short of the mark.
famoussasjohn

May 23, 2010, 1:02 PM
last time i checked, people that work in ATT do not get any sort of discount on the iPhone because apple price locks that thing just like it does with ipods and such at best buy, and etc. i dont believe you until you show proof of a receipt of a discount off an iphone below the price range for that model. im calling your bluff. 4g may hardly be out, but atleast they have something to talk about. last i heard, tmobile was still struggling with 3g. the bb storm compared to the evo is probably the worst comparison i have ever heard of. you suck at arguing. also why is this in the Rumor mill?
glgbnaf

May 23, 2010, 2:35 PM
If u read it correct I know someone at apple NOT AT&T and like I said it's all a matter of opinion on here,and idiots like you have to much attitude on here and I normally don't till I crossed ur reply did you get a education and what device you have?? That's so super great????and yes if someone in apple Corp. Has some pull and is upper management you can get a price cut and maybe the phone wasn't new did you ever think of that???
jpmac1

May 24, 2010, 4:59 PM
Ok Just to let you know that 4g is out and has been out and YES t-mobile is a peon company, Sprint does have better coverage and the EVO is a better phone then the hd2
glgbnaf

May 24, 2010, 8:30 PM
Sprint is poen and tmobile is too but tmobile works better here in California and get ur facts right 4g is barely out for sprint only in a handfull of citys and won't be for a while so ur evo will only run 3g when sprint has reception here sprints lousy maybe were u are they work I respect all opinions but not attitude from others who think they know it all, and i work in the cellular industry ya the htc h2d may not be great but better than crapple iPhone and AT&T
sinister

May 25, 2010, 10:35 AM
you're a retard 😳
glgbnaf

May 25, 2010, 4:24 PM
Good so are you, if my htc is so bad WHY is it a seller?????
sinister

May 26, 2010, 10:07 AM
no no really, i mean it...sincerely...get psychological help *wonders if they make phone addicts anonymous* *hands application to glgbnaf* sign up man 😳
glgbnaf

May 26, 2010, 1:44 PM
Ya maybe u should too??? Everyones an addict here isn't that's why people like u and i talk crap on phones here dude it's all good on here but if we all hate a certain device or company..... We all have an opinion right???? And I did and so do you and i respect all but not those who run there mouth in a way like there better!!!
sinister

May 26, 2010, 1:51 PM
FIRST...i am no dude lil missy!! SECOND...no you are 100% wrong on all counts, i hate cell phones on every level. the insipid lil whine bags like you that bust a juicy one over some assinine piece of garbage that comes out is quite astoundin. better than who? cause if you read your ridiculous statement, you just tried to make yourself sound better than me for my opinion. you won't win this one...just bow out artard 😁
glgbnaf

May 27, 2010, 8:38 AM
Ahhhhh 😢 Its a broad with an attitude well go to your yoga wemen crap and if u hate cell phones why u here????and yes I'm way more better and smarter than you like wemen do be nosey and get beat up by ur husbands of bf and cry wolf!!! 😈 😈 😈
sinister

May 29, 2010, 9:54 AM
ahh, either you're completely illiterate or foreign. either way, you're still an artard! not only did you post in the wrong forum genius but again you sound like you might be beatin off to this conversation so put the phone down, put the wood away & get a life loser 😁
glgbnaf

May 29, 2010, 2:23 PM
Ya Mexico so pela mi vedga pinche puta
sinister

May 29, 2010, 2:43 PM
beso mi culo chinga pinche pavoso 🤣
glgbnaf

May 29, 2010, 3:26 PM
Nice bend over mi piti tu culo
sinister

May 29, 2010, 3:46 PM
you need to have one first & i seriously doubt you do especially seein how you were pre-op the last time we talked 🤣
This_Troper

May 25, 2010, 4:03 PM
If there's one thing in life that I can trust, it's run-on sentences. You know when you read a one sentence paragraph that it will be well thought out and cohesive.
sinister

May 26, 2010, 12:04 PM
what are you talking about run on sentences i dont think i know what you mean are you talking about not properly punctuating because yanno if you properly punctuate capitalize & what not that it must be an extremely intelligent person that they toe the line are tried through & through blah blah blah wompitty womp womp womp & all that good rot
glgbnaf

May 24, 2010, 8:34 PM
So what great device and company u have??? If AT&T I feel sorry for you!! At least peon tmobile has android devices AT&T don't and yes sprint and verizon too...
KriisCDW

May 22, 2010, 11:50 AM
talk about two bad choices...
KriisCDW

May 22, 2010, 11:53 AM
iphone on t mobile = bad network and no 3g. worst of both worlds.

HD2 = Windows mobile... Antique OS with a pretty skin...

no thanks to both.
glgbnaf

May 22, 2010, 10:48 PM
Why bad choices??? My htc hd2 works like a charm and yes like u said iPhone sucks i had one and the new one next month I'm sure with out a doubt will be crap like AT&T !!! Tmobile works best for me out of ten years i had sprint, verizon, AT&T , and tmobile rated best for me but they all have issues but out of 4 phones since 2001 my htc hd2 works best, we all have our opinions and I respect all, and I'm good with tmobile 😁
glgbnaf

May 22, 2010, 10:51 PM
What phone and cellular company do you have?? I like to learn more about devices and companys I'm kinda new to this site and reading a lot of items here.. Thanks 🙂
KriisCDW

May 23, 2010, 11:05 AM
AT&T with an iPhone, although I'm itching to replace it with something Android based.

I dislike Apple, but they were hands down the best out last year ths time. Tides are changing and I wish AT&T wasn't behind the times...

I'll be up for an upgrade this fall at some point...

I'm hoping AT&T pulls thru on their promise of ~5 Android phones because the one they have (Backflip) sucks.
glgbnaf

May 23, 2010, 2:42 PM
Ya I heared the backflip was not a dream come true!! But yes I agree. AT&T needs some android based devices!! If they had android devices they would be better off BUT AT&T and apple oh crapple shouldn't be so concerned about profits made and more on the customer!! Not at oooohh the iPhone and that stuff, i wasn't impressed with the ipad either it's a oversized iPhone but it does look nice... Good luck on ur upgrade in the fall :-)
sinister

May 22, 2010, 1:27 PM
i think all cell phone users should be rounded up, hog tied & forced to listen to their own nasally, whining voices in one ear while i shock them with cattle prods in the other everytime they try to vie away from the headpiece....

thank you....that is all 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.