http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2394207

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  iPhones by glgbnaf   May 21, 2010, 10:12 PM

Replying to:  Re: iPhones by SprintCC   May 22, 2010, 9:37 AM

Re: iPhones

by glgbnaf    May 22, 2010, 10:16 AM

Ok sprintcc first of all my friend works at apple and i had a good connection to get iPhones at a lower price and still can, he recomended my htc device he has it,apple is just a job to him and yes the evo is soon, but sprint is a small peon company and 4g is hardly out and i had sprint when they had the samsung blade the wannabe moto razr!!! And was the worst company for cellular service and customer service as well so good luck with the evo if it don't flop like verizons blackberry storm!!! But the evo looks impressive and better than my htc yes, BUT your device is only as good as the network it's on!!!! Don't go by all the hype of advertizing and rumors like the iPhone and yes I made a mistake but now happy with my device and yes tmobile is a peon company BUT better than sprint... Good luck!!!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.