Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Yahoo makes it's own mobile OS to compete with Google and Apple

justfinethanku

May 13, 2010, 10:20 AM
Rumor has it that Yahoo is making their own OS that will be competing with Apple and Googles respective OS.

Apparently it is going to be released in 2012 and is partnering up with Pizza Hut to manufacture phones.

I'm actually just really bored right now...

Anyone else want to come up with insane rumors with me? respond to this post but change the title to be the headline to your rumor!
wdfichtel

May 13, 2010, 1:56 PM
I just heard that Google's coupon system, now called Froogle, allows you to name your own printable discounts for coupons from your favorite vendors. Much like the Priceline.com system, you name the discount you want, and manufacturers compete to match your request. When the request has been finalized, you print the coupon and take it to your favorite retailer for redemption!
justfinethanku

May 13, 2010, 2:59 PM
That would be sick!!!!
diggitydogg76

May 15, 2010, 1:16 PM
Now I'm bummed that I'm in the "Rumor Mill" ... I want that to be real lol ... that would rock!
wdfichtel

May 13, 2010, 4:40 PM
The FTC approved the sale of the Motley Fool and it's associated website, Mint.com, from Intuit today. With this purchase, Google now has the 2nd largest financial support network under it's control. Mint.com will be folded into Google's new financial cloud system, known as Moogle.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.