Phone Scoop

printed July 25, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2372293

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Replying to:  Re: Indeed... by Amarantamin   Apr 25, 2010, 6:52 PM

Re: Indeed...

by BigKippa    Apr 28, 2010, 4:01 PM

Amarantamin said:
Yay, you just admitted that your statements are unconfirmed rumor.

What was that about you being good at debates? Also a rumor? Rumor debunked, I say. You just called yourself out. Drooling

You truly are a moron beyond anything I have ever seen on here. Since when did I offer ANY confirmation for this post, I have said from day one that you don't have to believe me. I don't care if you do or not. How many times do I have to say this? I have no proof that I can post on here, this info is derived from conversations of contacts that I have, I did not record this conversation nor, if I had, is there any way that I know of to post a sound byte on here, hence the reason I posted it in RUMOR MILL. Do you have A.D.D. Amarantamin, do you read any of my responses, are you like that guy from Momento and forget averything as soon as you go to sleep, can you start tatooing the points I and others have made on this subject, or at least leave yourself stickies, this is getting really old.

Debunked? Really? As far as I know there are only 2 entities that could "debunk" this rumor and that is Sprint or Apple with an official statement on the subject, neither of which has been done. I am sure recess is almost over, time to get back to class, don't forget to take your Riddlin please.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.