Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 139 replies

SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!!

BigKippa

Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MARCH 21ST

Wow!! It's amazing that people come on here and talk about stuff they have no idea about with such conviction. It's even better when they are proven wrong while the discussion continues over time. For example the guy that said Sprint would never get the Nexus One because it is only GSM, only to be proven wrong in the last week...CLASSIC.

Anyone who has seen me post on here before knows that I don't talk about stuff I don't know about, I've gotten in some heated arguments with people who thought they knew what they were talking about and didn't. I posted on here about an EXCLUSIVE BLACKBERRY SLIDER FOR SPRINT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!!!

Anyway the point of my post here (first o...
(continues)
gldnhrtrblfst

Mar 29, 2010, 5:59 PM
verizon is getting it not sprint
BigKippa

Mar 29, 2010, 6:23 PM
What would you like to bet? Did you read anything I wrote or do you just read headlines? Just because it hasn't been mentioned officially doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. I KNOW, let me repeat that, I KNOW SPRINT WILL BE GETTING THE iPHONE!! What I don't know is if it will be 3g 3G or 3G/4G. No who wants to take bets?
olderthandirt

Jan 16, 2011, 11:09 AM
and then who just announced they will be selling the i phone - not Sprint
shawn278

Apr 12, 2011, 11:36 AM
you both know it makes no sense to argue about what has not happened. the more posturing you two do the greater chance ONE of you will look like a complete jerk or moron in the end. I say if he lays his/her claim that it will be so then we wait and call it out at the prescribed time as to the validity of the source. for now i will say only that it is a waste for Apple to try to sell in sprint but greedy as they are I wouldnt put it past them.
olderthandirt

Oct 22, 2011, 8:21 PM
But it was fun 😁
Now the iphone is here at sprint and we to can deal with callers freaking out because they lost their I phone and have to pay list.

OH HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

😁
San_Sebastion

Apr 30, 2011, 11:12 PM
Haha.....I haven't worked for Sprint in some time now, but last I checked...no iPhone.
tpusa

Apr 12, 2011, 3:21 PM
I do, i work for sprint.
Amarantamin

Mar 30, 2010, 1:38 PM
This is cute, but not true. I'm sorry, but it's not.

And, what's this about an exclusive Sprint Blackberry slider phone? None exists. Of course nobody believed you. That statement is enough proof that you've no clue what you are talking about.

I'm done, carry on in fairytale land.
BigKippa

Mar 30, 2010, 2:18 PM
There will be an exclusive Sprint Blackberry phone on Sprint in Q4, it will be a slider, it will have OS 6.0 among other things. I knew about it over a year and a half ago, although I was told it would be landscape slider and now it looks like it will be a portrait slider, not sure why they changed it. It was called the Mr. T in pre-production and i still don't know what it will be called, but it has gone through the first phase of testing already with Sprint, failed 3 of the 4 tests, not sure if that will push back the launch scheduled for Q4. You're right "none exists", when did I say it was out, I said it was coming out. Don't start an argument based on the last thing you read, you should probably get all the facts before you interje...
(continues)
Amarantamin

Mar 30, 2010, 2:38 PM
A year and a half ago, and still nothing announced? Why put in big letters that you stated a BB Slider would come out, and nobody believed you, as if it proves anything? One still hasn't come out, so that makes you 0/2. Way to disprove yourself, friend.

It seems more like you're throwing random guesses proclaiming that you 'know' information that employees and management don't have, and then saying you were correct when your guesses eventually happen.

By this logic, everybody who has ever theorized that any kind of phone might exist is correct. Other people have said that all carriers would have the iPhone before you did, years before. Same with touchscreen qwerties, and iDEN smartphones. People assured there would be one years before ...
(continues)
BigKippa

Mar 30, 2010, 2:55 PM
Because it has been announced, not officially, but anyone with any gumption knows that Sprint is getting a Blackberry Slider. What I knew a year and a half a ago was that Sprint had commissioned and made an agreement with Blackberry to produce one. I am not making guesses here, I am simply sharing info that I have, I have no control over the time-line in which things happen, i can however share info that I have, believe it or not. If I was making guesses and waiting for them to come true then let me tell you about Sprint getting a phone that will have a 20 megapixel camera with a real flash, everything that you don't like about your phone now, it does and has, has a battery that lasts 10 hours of continuos talk time and charges just by m...
(continues)
Amarantamin

Mar 30, 2010, 3:00 PM
Touche, lol... =P
Kidd5443

Apr 30, 2011, 4:21 PM
totally, why would sprint want something that can only be used with apple. kinda defeats the whole android idea doesnt it? even if it does come out to sprint who really cares cudos to you making an educated guess. lets see, apple huge industry lots of cust, sprint huge industry lots of custs kinda seems likly.
sprintguy19

Mar 30, 2010, 6:49 PM
WOW!!!
Congratulations!!!
That is, like, so totally cool that you were right. You must be a TOTAL insider to get this information like that. AWESOME!
Imagine.... Sprint getting an iPhone!
Who (other than you, of course) ever would have even imagined such a thing!

Seriously, though. Thanks for the info. I was considering getting the Hero for my next upgrade (in May), but I may wait until November, when Sprint gets the iPhone. Any word on pricing? Will they be 8Gb, 16Gb or more?
chrisr6guy

Apr 10, 2010, 3:08 PM
You guys are on here just to argue. It is very clear that Apple would not release this information to anyone unless you are the CEO of Sprint. If you were talking about a good business decision it would be that the Iphone would come to verizon considering the fact that Sprint has 50 million subscribers and Verizon has upwards of 100 million. If you were Apple which one would you choose?
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2010, 2:08 PM
Ummm I would choose both genius. If I were apple I would not do an exclusive contract with anyone anymore, I would have learned my lesson with AT&T, nowe I would say here's a CDMA iPhone, who wants one??!! Thats smart business. If you think that the CEO os Sprint is the only one who could know about this you shoul just stay off of here entirely.

Let me give you a short list of people who could and do know about this:

Parts manufacturers
Software engineers at Apple
Software engineers at Sprint
Qualcomm CDMA chip manufacturer
Product development teams
Beta testers

The list goes on and on, get your head out of the sand.
skibum

May 22, 2010, 10:32 AM
What lesson is their to be leaned from AT&T? What pople fail to understnd is that th iPhone is what makes the netork look bad, not the network itself. But I bet you knew that too. If the iPhone would have been put on any other network it would have crashed worse than AT&T's did, and yes, they do have third party studies on this.
olderthandirt

Jan 16, 2011, 11:15 AM
Really could care less about the iphone. There are better phones out there including some very nice 4 g ones.
Amarantamin

Apr 18, 2010, 1:31 PM
On the employee forums, Sprint posted to state that the rumors that we would be getting the iPhone were incorrect.

That will be all.
BigKippa

Apr 18, 2010, 1:39 PM
Nice try Amarantamin!! Really, very good. But "Mr. Walters" saying his neighbor who "works directly for apple under the development team" saying that we are not getting the iphone is hardly "proof" nor is "Mr. Walters" speaking for "Sprint" as you so boldly stated, but really good bluff though!!
OrionsVantage

Apr 18, 2010, 3:03 PM
And why should we believe you Kippa?
BigKippa

Apr 18, 2010, 3:04 PM
you don't have to
OrionsVantage

Apr 18, 2010, 3:09 PM
So you're making claims with no proof or logic to back it up.
gldnhrtrblfst

Apr 18, 2010, 3:10 PM
omfg read the thread, before making the same accussations as other people
BigKippa

Apr 18, 2010, 3:12 PM
this is called rumor mill, are you familiar with how rumors work? If I was willing to list my sources i would have already, but i am not going to compromize them, you can believe me or not, i don't really care. Please provide me with a post that has absolute proof posted in it about anything in Rumor Mill that is leaked information, it is the point of the forum homeboy, otherwise it would be called Proof Mill. i don't really care if you believe me, i am just passing on info that i have received.
OrionsVantage

Apr 18, 2010, 3:16 PM
So what you're really saying is that you're a sprint fanboy with a big mouth.

Cool, 'homie', i wuz just verifyin

🙄
BigKippa

Apr 18, 2010, 3:52 PM
I did not get my information from Sprint, but Amarantamin coming on here saying that "Sprint" posted something on an internal Sprint website saying that the rumors about Sprint getting the iPhone were not true was B.S. and he would be the d\efinition of "big mouth", he was making stuff up to try and disproove my statement. I have my sources and asked what he was talking about and found out that it was an internal Sprint forum and a random employee said "his neighbor who works for apple" stated this and he was asking people's opinion. In no way shape or form was this a statement from Sprint and he was just trying to stir up another argument and being antagonistic. Yet he came on here claiming it was an official statement from Sprint.

Bo...
(continues)
Amarantamin

Apr 18, 2010, 3:55 PM
Hehe, I love having the first paragraph dedicated to me in a branch of the discussion I am not involved in.

😁
BigKippa

Apr 18, 2010, 3:59 PM
You're welcome, gald I could entertain.
Archer Bullseye

Jul 28, 2010, 1:47 AM
"Bottom line is there is nothing to disproove about my statements"

Har har.. the 5 year contract that AT&T has with apple is not proof enough for you?
FirstOfSyn

Apr 20, 2011, 2:32 PM
BigKippa said:
I am simply offering information that I have received for people who care, I am not on here to "battle" with people, but I do quite enjoy it when people want to argue and either have neither the intellect to do so or have any basic logic behind their statements. That is all.

All this back and forth is pointless until Sprint, Verizon, Apple or whoever makes an official statement but it is amusing to read 😁

Thanks for sharing the info you have 🙂
FirstOfSyn

Apr 20, 2011, 2:43 PM
Nevermind!!! I just saw the date this was posted this thread was started 🤣
Amarantamin

Apr 18, 2010, 3:04 PM
As I remember, when asked what your sources were, you cited Apple development teams yourself. Is the kettle calling the teapot black?
BigKippa

Apr 18, 2010, 3:05 PM
you are completely wrong once again, I said that that would be one of many possible sources, not mine.
Amarantamin

Apr 18, 2010, 3:15 PM
Right, your sources are super-secret and must not be revealed!

😳
BigKippa

Apr 18, 2010, 3:15 PM
this is true
chrisr6guy

Apr 22, 2010, 8:16 PM
You are clearly just someone with a big mouth who likes to argue with people so you post something that you know people will reply to so you can argue with them.
This_Troper

Apr 22, 2010, 8:36 PM
The etymology of "troll" is a reference to Trolling; ie. fishing. It's folks that set out Bait to get reactions.

The way to THWART, of course, is to not take the bait. But usually, it's more fun to take the bait & run...
BigKippa

Apr 23, 2010, 8:19 PM
The simple fact that both of you even posted a response to me puts you in the same category that you have put me in. I will admit that I do like arguing, who doesn't? I especially like arguing because I am good at it and I am hilarious and most people on here lack the skills or sense of humor to compete or debate successfully with me, many times even when they are right. I have seen countless people on here that may even be right but their logic, reasoning or analogies are just pathetic. I am not one that comes on here JUST to argue, I actually am knowledgeable on the subjects I post, I do offer information that I have been privy to for a reason. I will ALWAYS defend my points and information, if I wasn't in a position to, or have the a...
(continues)
This_Troper

Apr 25, 2010, 5:44 PM
I never claimed I WASN'T. And stating that you are privy to information, but unable to back it up for WHATEVER reason, means that you aren't in the position to defend the information.
Amarantamin

Apr 25, 2010, 5:51 PM
I think Kippa's ego just crushed this entire forum. . . 😳
BigKippa

Apr 25, 2010, 6:41 PM
That's like saying a reporter who won't reveal their sources shouldn't write about the info. Go back and look at the name of the forum you are in homie, since when did ANYONE have to "show proof" of anything that they post about in this forum? If you want proof of everything that people write about, if you need a security blanket provided to you to make you feel safe and warm before you believe it.....here it comes.....wait for it.......don't rush it.........don't come to RUMOR MILL AAAANNNNYYYYMMMMOOORRREEE!!!!!! It's frickin called RRRRUUUUMMMOOORRR MILL for god's sake!!!! Get a clue and stay out of here if you need proof for everything!!!
This_Troper

Apr 25, 2010, 6:47 PM
Such vitriol!
Amarantamin

Apr 25, 2010, 6:52 PM
Yay, you just admitted that your statements are unconfirmed rumor.

What was that about you being good at debates? Also a rumor? Rumor debunked, I say. You just called yourself out. 🤤
BigKippa

Apr 28, 2010, 4:01 PM
Amarantamin said:
Yay, you just admitted that your statements are unconfirmed rumor.

What was that about you being good at debates? Also a rumor? Rumor debunked, I say. You just called yourself out. 🤤

You truly are a moron beyond anything I have ever seen on here. Since when did I offer ANY confirmation for this post, I have said from day one that you don't have to believe me. I don't care if you do or not. How many times do I have to say this? I have no proof that I can post on here, this info is derived from conversations of contacts that I have, I did not record this conversation nor, if I had, is there any way that I know of to post a sound byte on here, hence the reason I posted it in RU...
(continues)
This_Troper

Apr 28, 2010, 4:15 PM
You said that you are RIGHT. It's the topic of the post. Unconfirmable rumor isn't RIGHT. When said rumor is confirmed, you can say that you are right.
Amarantamin

Apr 28, 2010, 4:26 PM
I've had unconfirmed conversations with contacts that I did not record stating that the iPhone would not be on Sprint. Glad to know we are on equal ground with our claims. The only difference is, I wouldn't use mine to proclaim myself correct.

While you state your source of information cannot be revealed, others have had similar unconfirmed un-recorded conversations stating that the iPhone was not currently in development for Sprint. The only difference is, they stated directly that these conversations were with friends who worked for Apple. Your contacts are oh-so-mysterious. Which, in turn, means your claims hold less weight than theirs.

P.S. Still no Blackberry bar phone for Sprint. You're a year-and-a-half of wrong on that one. But...
(continues)
edzero

May 2, 2010, 12:32 PM
I KNOW that Im going to win the lottery soon. But we all know how these things can get pushed back. Saying that you know that spring will be getting the iphone by Novermber but we all know how these things can get pushed back is like me saying I know that I will eventually die. Unless your name is Steve Jobs, you dont know crap.
justfinethanku

May 18, 2010, 7:03 PM
You have your sources and it sounds like you know what you're talking about.

I'm excited to see the new Sprint iPhone!!!

What else do you know about it? Is it going to be the same one as AT&T is getting or different? What do you know about the screen resolution and size?
ajac09

Aug 29, 2010, 7:29 PM
his source is guessing lol
Jon Jones

May 18, 2010, 8:50 PM
A CDMA version of the Iphone is already in use, they ARE CURRENTLY MAKING A NEW MODEL FOR THOSE SAME MARKETS.

Worst.Rumor.Ever
diggitydogg76

May 19, 2010, 3:36 PM
Already IN USE eh? Oh do tell!
Amarantamin

May 23, 2010, 9:33 PM
They are in-use, but not in the US. The exclusive ATT/Apple deal is US only, the iPhone is used worldwide on multiple networks.
ajac09

Aug 29, 2010, 7:30 PM
theirs been an iphone CDMA since the orginal iphone. China uses CDMA as well as GSM and they have an iphone that is CDMA.. so yeah thier making CDMA iphones have been for awhile.. for china
Amarantamin

Aug 29, 2010, 7:31 PM
Yup, exactly. 😁
skibum

May 22, 2010, 10:27 AM
Not sure what BB slider you are speaking of, I know AT&T is getting the 9800 slider. So maybe you are WRONG about iphone. Plus, if Sprint put the iPhone on it's network, it would crash worse than AT&T's did.
chrisr6guy

May 29, 2010, 12:59 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109681/ ... »

Check that article out BigKippa and keep in mind sprint uses CDMA as well so this applies to both.
muchdrama

May 30, 2010, 11:07 PM
BigKippa said:
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MARCH 21ST

Wow!! It's amazing that people come on here and talk about stuff they have no idea about with such conviction. It's even better when they are proven wrong while the discussion continues over time. For example the guy that said Sprint would never get the Nexus One because it is only GSM, only to be proven wrong in the last week...CLASSIC.

Anyone who has seen me post on here before knows that I don't talk about stuff I don't know about, I've gotten in some heated arguments with people who thought they knew what they were talking about and didn't. I posted on here about an EXCLUSIVE BLACKBERRY SLIDER FOR SPRINT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!!!

Anyway
(continues)
Amarantamin

May 31, 2010, 3:30 PM
Yup, and that Blackberry slider he promised us two years ago still doesn't exist either.
muchdrama

May 31, 2010, 7:38 PM
Amarantamin said:
Yup, and that Blackberry slider he promised us two years ago still doesn't exist either.

Which is why I don't believe a single damn thing I read on the Interwebz.
Amarantamin

May 31, 2010, 8:02 PM
I can't be so strict, I'm taking college online... 😛
muchdrama

May 31, 2010, 9:04 PM
Amarantamin said:
I can't be so strict, I'm taking college online... 😛

Well, that stuff I hope you can believe. Good luck.
ChiefsFanTTPF

May 31, 2010, 9:07 PM
I can not believe people agree with this clown...Sprint is not getting the iphone in novemeber...No other carrier will.

AT&T are in contract with apple until 2012. Why does no one seem to realize this.
This_Troper

Jun 13, 2010, 7:25 PM
Ahem.
Amarantamin

Jun 13, 2010, 7:32 PM
We're still waiting. . . 🤨
This_Troper

Jun 13, 2010, 7:44 PM
The Rumor was so much more solid than an actual Contract, though!
Amarantamin

Jun 13, 2010, 8:54 PM
Contract? Pah! My customers disregard them all the time.
Archer Bullseye

Jul 28, 2010, 1:45 AM
haha, ya and dont even bother to read them. 🤣
DiamondPro

Aug 3, 2010, 5:40 PM
I feel so sorry for mister pizzaphone right now. Since the new blackberry slider phone is being release by att and not Sprint. Especially since he has claimed it would be exclusive to Sprint.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/03/blackberry-torch- ... »
Amarantamin

Aug 3, 2010, 8:49 PM
So he's still 0/2... Nothing's changed... 🤨
mindflux

Aug 5, 2010, 9:14 PM
sweet now we can get calls about the bad service!
sprintchickwv

Aug 9, 2010, 5:58 PM
Even if we take Apple's exclusive contract with AT&T out of the equation (and that doesn't run out until 2012), why on Earth would Sprint want to acquire a phone which is in direct competition with the Evo? Having more than one flagship device at once just reduces sales for all of them.
ajac09

Aug 29, 2010, 7:24 PM
right about what? theirs nothing confirmed. So just sit back down and go back into your corner little boy you act like this is the only thing in your life going for you right now. Kind of sad.
fullracecam

Sep 2, 2010, 12:45 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
Amarantamin

Sep 21, 2010, 8:52 PM
Because it still hasn't happened.

Christmas is getting close!
vercetti

Sep 22, 2010, 10:04 AM
dude I work for sprint, no windows 7 coming, MS just annouce would be mid 2011 for any CDMA WM7 phones.
moonchicken

Sep 22, 2010, 10:33 AM
man, why do people get so bent out of shape about this stuff?
Joben

Sep 22, 2010, 8:48 PM
Are you talking about BigKippa? He is so incredibly arrogant. I had a post removed for threatening his life.
moonchicken

Sep 23, 2010, 11:47 AM
i just mean who cares what phone goes to what company. at least it's in the rumor forum.
slcjoshyboy

Sep 24, 2010, 12:23 PM
i cant tell you ALL that nothing is certain with the stupid iphone until APPLE says so. sprint and verizon have been bulshitting their customers and saying its coming, verizon has done it for three years. ill beleive it when apple announces it. and if it were going to happen this winter season, i would know, i work in the industry, and have many contacts at sprint and verizon. they all say the same thing, we dont know. if you are not sure with apple products, its a definite no. sorry verizon, and sorry for all you people using sprints second hand service, the iphone will surely not be in your hands anytime soon. unless you swith to ATT or jailbreak one for tmobile. 😳
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 5:41 PM
Actually, Verizon people MIGHT say no because there is a clause in their employment that says they are not allowed to release information to the public until Verizon does or they will be fired. Just sayin'
lxav06

Sep 29, 2010, 10:03 PM
i don't care about that, i wanna know when the new palm device for sprint with webOS 2.0 is being released.
Amarantamin

Sep 29, 2010, 10:20 PM
🤣

Palm no longer exists.
fewbert

Oct 13, 2010, 2:56 PM
so kippa how is your iphone working on sprint 6 months after you posted this?????

Oh yeah thats right sprint doesn't have the iphone so how do you love being wrong?? 🤣
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 16, 2010, 1:15 PM
well so far he has been somewhat correct. the bb slider with 6.0 but diff carrier. the iphone will be released to verizon at q1 of 2011 on cdma. that means they already did the hard part and it will make it easy to use on sprint also. until they just release it to Sprint to carry. i wonder how there able to release it to verizon even though there contract don't expire with at&t till 2012 i bet thats gonna be a hefty fee?
HzD incredible

Oct 16, 2010, 11:24 PM
let me see if i get this. Your saying a apple made and manufactured product is going to be produced by another company and still called an iphone. that almost made me laugh when you said it with such conviction. it would not be an apple product if apple did not make it. second i know that att's child the iphone is not going to go to any other carrier without a fight. thats why att is on top atm and there not going to let there iphone go that easily. and if it goes to a bid att can outbid any other company because "we" have more customers than verizon and sprint combine. lol i love it when your wrong. and just like verizon getting the iphone it will not happen.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 1:16 PM
you must not get out much. its been talked about for about a year and is in the news too. production is pretty complete. i think its time to understand that. wait till the beginning of the year and you finally believe.
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 4:06 PM
Wow. First of all, AT&T has fewer Cellphone customers than Verizon. Verizon is number one in the industry. Second, AT&T doesn't use CDMA, so please tell me why Apple has bought 3 Billion CDMA chipsets? Oh, and Nov Verizon will be making an announcement as to the release of the Verizon CDMA iPhone.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 5:26 PM
even though everyone knows but HzD incredible he must have not gotten that memo 🤭
Cosmic Spiderman

Oct 18, 2010, 5:43 PM
Poor guy...must only have Sprint service to use for internet... 🤣 🤣 🤣
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 5:47 PM
i have had sprint for over ten years and not once had an issue. i still have all the devices too.
llama

Jan 15, 2011, 11:22 AM
Anyone seen BigKippa lately?
Cosmic Spiderman

Jan 18, 2011, 9:53 AM
Poor BigKippa! He's probably got his head in the sand somewhere.
He who Lurks

Jan 18, 2011, 10:13 AM
Never, he is the king of rumors what with all his sources!!!!
ElTriste

Jan 20, 2011, 10:10 PM
Yeah, and sadly with that post sprint lost the bid on both the BB slider (AKA the torch) and the CDMA iphone (which went to vzw) Tisk tisk. Oh...and the new nexus, still gsm. ahh but what a feeling it is to dream...
olderthandirt

Jan 16, 2011, 12:06 PM
So if Sprint gets the iphone will it get a better scooter to ride on the back of or will it be an old 3 speed bike
fullracecam

Feb 10, 2011, 1:53 PM
its a unicycle 😁
ajac09

Feb 15, 2011, 1:37 PM
waiting for you to be right still....
OrionsVantage

Feb 15, 2011, 2:56 PM
hope you're not holding your breath
Mastercell555

Feb 16, 2011, 9:11 PM
They are the scum of the cell world
chrisr6guy

Apr 5, 2011, 8:26 AM
You were not even close big kippa and you my friend are a coward. As soon as you find out you are wrong you stop posting on this forum when you were so right, I mean you were right in the room with Steve Jobs and Dan Hesse when they came to this deal. They let you down and completely lied to you.
BigKippa

Apr 7, 2011, 1:18 AM
I have been on here the whole time just under a different name. This is probably the single greatest rumor I have started, I mean look at how much time you guys spent on replying!! I think I set a Rumor Mill record (seriously..I think I actually did), thanks to everyone who just could not let it go, talk about pathetic.

Just this one comment I am doing now will keep it going, SOMEONE will have to respond to this...it's like a drug. I should get a medal or something.....lets the responses continue, this post will never die. If it does, I'll just start another one because I own you guys.

Now who wants to be the first one to respond and prove me right and keep this thing going??
MadLib

Apr 7, 2011, 11:02 AM
What is your other s/n?
OrionsVantage

Apr 7, 2011, 12:54 PM
Do you really think that any of us are going to believe this tired old trolls tactic?

You basically pulled a PeeWee Herman when he states "I meant to do that".

Great job buddy. 🙄
MadLib

Apr 7, 2011, 1:53 PM
is bad troll.
BigKippa

Apr 8, 2011, 3:26 PM
IT LIVES....IITTTTTT LIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEESSSSS!!!

My other screen name is nunya

I know about as much about unreleased "future phones" as our Government knows how to put a budget together.

I don't care if you think I did this on purpose or not, it's pure entertainment for me.

Phonescoop is a joke to me, I come on here like once a month and just laugh and laugh, it used to be good back in the day, but now you get like 1 story a day to read...pathetic. When that started happening I found Rumor Mill and it saved me from going insane. This site is a joke.

Keep biting though, it breaks up the monotony in my day.
pickles

Apr 8, 2011, 3:50 PM
whatever kippa, you're still a fool if you think any of us believe you "meant to do that"
OrionsVantage

Apr 8, 2011, 4:46 PM
I can't believe he used the phrase 'nunya'.
pickles

Apr 8, 2011, 5:48 PM
seriously kippa. other screen name, or you're full of ish. i don't even know why i'm calling you out since i already know you're full of ish.
BigKippa

Apr 9, 2011, 3:57 PM
Because you don't have the strength to resist. You are weak. You guys should all try to get me kicked off of here, that is how your spare time should be spent.
pickles

Apr 9, 2011, 9:33 PM
do you have aspergers syndrome?
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2011, 12:33 AM
Making fun of Autism...awesome come back. Try again pickles, you're better than that...I hope. Dig deep and come up with something that'll keep me off of Phonescoop for good. Maybe make fun of the mentally challenged or handicapped or something, that's your style right? I love that you can't leave this alone, it helps me sleep just a bit better at night knowing that I am on your mind. Are you killing me violently in your dreams or are you dressing me in a negligee....I'll bet it's the latter, so...try again please.
phonegeek420

Apr 11, 2011, 2:36 AM
he wasn't making fun of mentally challenged people direclty. but i bet a mentally challenged person could come up with better posts than you. nobody cares about you kippa, nobody is losing sleep over you fool. i don't care if i keep this going by posting or not. youre even dumber than the ppl in the lounge kippa, no wonder nobody over there likes you. just go to search and search for "big kippa" so you can c all the threads about what a loser you are. you have no life. if anyone is losing sleep over phonescoop it's you. ur so delusional you prolly actually believe ppl on this site still care about this thread
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2011, 7:58 AM
you say as you post at 12:36am...classic!! Keep em coming!! I love it!
phonegeek420

Apr 11, 2011, 2:41 AM
and go frack urself, you stupid madlib

everyones sick of ur ish
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2011, 7:59 AM
another post!!!! Thanks you for your support phonegeek420!!
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2011, 8:17 AM
Why you picking on Madlib? Or you think that it is me also, which would make you wrong. You're so violent! Smoke another bowl "bro".
phonegeek420

Apr 11, 2011, 2:44 AM
BigKippa said:
I just hope that the people who are arguing with me are still on here when these phones drop so I can come back and sh*t on your face, metaphorically of course.

thats wut u said a couple years ago kippa. durrrr!!! not only were u wrong about the iphone u were wrong about the bberry too!! and then u try to tell everyone "ohh hey guys i meant to do that!" hahahahha what a loser
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2011, 8:02 AM
3 posts!! You obviously care, and it's 12:44am on your post. I wonder if the 4th post in a row is going to be more of you saying how no one spends any time thinking about me or losing sleep....let's see.
phonegeek420

Apr 11, 2011, 2:56 AM
this is all i have 2 say 2 u kippa

http://tinyurl.com/3dryjlu »
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2011, 8:11 AM
Did you really just write 4 posts in a row? At 1 in the morning? Saying how know one cares or loses sleep? Use the word "durrrr" and have the phrase "420" in your name? All at the same time? People are gonna think that I paid you to write this stuff!! But I didn't!!

Admit it phonegeek420 you love me, I obviously have burrowed into your brain and taken over, I give you something to do other than smoking another bowl in your mom's basement at 1 in the morning. Let me prove how I own you by watching you unable to resist keeping this thread alive by staring at the screen for 10 minutes trying to tell yourself not to give in to me, writing something, editing it because you're not happy with the "diss", re-writing it, and finally giving i...
(continues)
phonegeek420

Apr 12, 2011, 1:33 PM
you're nothing without me kippa. if i didn't reply, who would? nobody. because nobody cares. i just can't help feeling bad for you. someone has to give you attention, i don't want you to go do anything stupid.
BigKippa

Apr 9, 2011, 3:59 PM
Every second more you spend on this thread gives me more power, I am just hoping that you are going back and rereading everything I wrote, you can't give that time back...I own it. I feel myself getting stronger and stronger with every reply.
MadLib

Apr 9, 2011, 7:22 PM
You are a funny troll! GREAT SUCCESS!
lxav06

Apr 7, 2011, 8:12 PM
ok so any word on the new hp /palm phones!!
I really don't care about iphones one bit.
I am interested in release dates.
BigKippa

Apr 11, 2011, 8:28 AM
I have done my duty to society. I posted this thread over a year ago and it is still growing with power....it's called forum domination people, I took a class on it and aced it. Now I will do what I do best, sit back and watch everyone respond and just laugh, it truly gives me pleasure to see everyone get so mad at my posts but be equally as negative and supportive of it's existence by constantly feeding it.

I will get back to my life as usual, which according to all of you is being a loser, but will watch over this post like a proud parent and watch it grow into maturity. Truly a post that will last the ages, at it's feet lay the countless minutes and hours that people take to reread it so they can quote me, talk trash, and turn int...
(continues)
phonegeek420

Apr 12, 2011, 2:39 PM
more lies. you can't stay away from phonescoop, kippa. i know you'll be lurking every day. checking on your precious "baby." growing more and more depressed about the lack of activittties. "bigkippa" is nothin with out phonescoop, and as soon as you quit replying on this thread, so will everyone else.
dj89

Apr 12, 2011, 3:10 PM
I thought you left.
Ishamael

Apr 26, 2011, 6:48 PM
on something called forum domination?

And aced it?

🤣
lovo

Apr 26, 2011, 7:27 PM
thats the impact you had on my life^ 😛
melrhodes

Apr 21, 2011, 1:56 PM
Not a crappy device like iPhone. Its sucks
nudecat

Oct 7, 2011, 2:36 PM
who ever you are. you must have a crystal ball. since what you have said has come true. sprint got the iphone on 10/05/2011. they become avalable on 10/14/2011 in the stores. 😛
BigKippa

Oct 24, 2011, 4:56 PM
I told you so
Sisyphus

Oct 24, 2011, 6:31 PM
Yeah, cause you hit the nail on the head on all levels 🙄
BigKippa

Oct 24, 2011, 9:38 PM
Thanks for the acknowledgement, nice to be recognized for my contribution.
alpaca_camel

Oct 24, 2011, 10:10 PM
how did you get the info that the iPhone's gonna be in sprint? Apple? Sprint?
BigCiv

Nov 10, 2011, 2:01 PM
As BigKippa?! Who the hell is that?
Tim Allen

Nov 11, 2011, 4:57 PM
GTFO bigkippa nobody cares about you anymore

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.