Phone Scoop

printed July 28, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2362493

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Replying to:  Re: Well, actually... by OrionsVantage   Apr 18, 2010, 3:16 PM

Re: Well, actually...

by BigKippa    Apr 18, 2010, 3:52 PM

I did not get my information from Sprint, but Amarantamin coming on here saying that "Sprint" posted something on an internal Sprint website saying that the rumors about Sprint getting the iPhone were not true was B.S. and he would be the d\efinition of "big mouth", he was making stuff up to try and disproove my statement. I have my sources and asked what he was talking about and found out that it was an internal Sprint forum and a random employee said "his neighbor who works for apple" stated this and he was asking people's opinion. In no way shape or form was this a statement from Sprint and he was just trying to stir up another argument and being antagonistic. Yet he came on here claiming it was an official statement from Sprint.

Bottom line is there is nothing to disproove about my statements, I have given no proof, you can believe me or not. My statements were put in Rumor Mill for a reason, I am offering no proof nor will I, it is the point of this forum! I am simply offering information that I have received for people who care, I am not on here to "battle" with people, but I do quite enjoy it when people want to argue and either have neither the intellect to do so or have any basic logic behind their statements. That is all.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.