Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Ann Tagonist is mean

wirelesszorro

Feb 18, 2004, 8:36 PM
I agree with ann though not it quite so harsh a way. Class action lawsuits are strictly forbidden when you agree to the terms and conditions of AT&T wireless, not that that really matters since the judgement in the last class action lawsuit was 5 dollar calling cards. Now doesn't that just seem so worth your while, imagine the looks on all your friends faces when you tell them you sucesfully sued a multi-billion dollar company and won, and they ask you how much you got, you can with a big sloppy grin u whip out that phone card. I say screw class action lawsuits it's my opinion that the results would be much better if you went to Judge Judy, sure she'll yell at you and call you a moron for not reading the contract, but at least you'll be o...
(continues)
annetagonist

Feb 18, 2004, 8:54 PM
Judge Judy rules!
annetagonist

Feb 18, 2004, 8:56 PM
Take that back or I'll eat your dog.
wirelesszorro

Feb 18, 2004, 9:05 PM
eating dogs makes you chubby and gives you blue stars on your stomach, and smeely armpits
annetagonist

Feb 18, 2004, 9:08 PM
Yeah, the hair is hard to digest too.
wirelesszorro

Feb 18, 2004, 9:09 PM
I heard it can lead to Krohns disease, and partial simese twins
annetagonist

Feb 18, 2004, 10:51 PM
You spelled it wrong, Doofus.
Its Crohn's disease.
🙄
fongoddess

Feb 21, 2004, 3:51 PM
To prevent those hairballs Anne, you need to skin the dogs first. woof woof

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.