Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Verizon

Mendel

Feb 15, 2004, 4:40 AM
anything new coming out with verizon? (in the next 2 weeks)

1) push to talk calling plans?

2) phones?
mmdstech2

Feb 15, 2004, 3:34 PM
You mean push to wait??
muchdrama

Feb 18, 2004, 12:37 PM
Now that's not fair...you only wait for, like, 15 seconds after you push the button. That's not long when you really think about it. I'm such the comedian. 🤣
Ambanja

Feb 24, 2004, 11:32 PM
I just love how people like to exaggerate or making a mountain out of a mole hill so to speak. I have Verizon PTT. And the longest I have "ever" had to wait was approx 10 seconds, and that was at 7PM in the middle of Utah. When I am at home (Milwaukee (not by choice)) it is instantaneously. I also heard alot of people saying it was slow. So my friend and decided to do a test. I was in Milwaukee, and he was in Seattle. He called me on land line, so we could exactly see how long it took, needless to say, it was exactly 7 seconds. Not bad for technology that is rather new to Verizon.
mmdstech

Feb 25, 2004, 6:00 PM
Not bad? Verizons PTT is a joke, everyone knows it. Even VZW employees hate it. 😲
muchdrama

Feb 26, 2004, 10:45 AM
Well, down here in good old South Florida (where elections are won and lost) Verizon PTT is hilariously bad. And I'm not talking about BFE...I'm talkin' the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. Pfft.
oddlager

Feb 26, 2004, 5:15 PM
Ambanja said:
I just love how people like to exaggerate or making a mountain out of a mole hill so to speak.....

🙂 Welcome to the world of message boards / newsgroups 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.