Phone Scoop

printed April 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2342846

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

Replying to:  Re: SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!! by BigKippa   Mar 30, 2010, 2:18 PM

Re: SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!!

by Amarantamin    Mar 30, 2010, 2:38 PM

A year and a half ago, and still nothing announced? Why put in big letters that you stated a BB Slider would come out, and nobody believed you, as if it proves anything? One still hasn't come out, so that makes you 0/2. Way to disprove yourself, friend.

It seems more like you're throwing random guesses proclaiming that you 'know' information that employees and management don't have, and then saying you were correct when your guesses eventually happen.

By this logic, everybody who has ever theorized that any kind of phone might exist is correct. Other people have said that all carriers would have the iPhone before you did, years before. Same with touchscreen qwerties, and iDEN smartphones. People assured there would be one years before one was ever announced, not because they had any 'secret inside information', but because it was only logical that, eventually, these advancements would happen.

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.