See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2341723

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

SPRINT iPhone!!!! I love being right!!!

by BigKippa    Mar 29, 2010, 5:08 PM

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MARCH 21ST

Wow!! It's amazing that people come on here and talk about stuff they have no idea about with such conviction. It's even better when they are proven wrong while the discussion continues over time. For example the guy that said Sprint would never get the Nexus One because it is only GSM, only to be proven wrong in the last week...CLASSIC.

Anyone who has seen me post on here before knows that I don't talk about stuff I don't know about, I've gotten in some heated arguments with people who thought they knew what they were talking about and didn't. I posted on here about an EXCLUSIVE BLACKBERRY SLIDER FOR SPRINT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NO ONE BELIEVED ME!!!!

Anyway the point of my post here (first one in a long time) is to confirm that Sprint will be getting the iPhone, I have heard it will be sold in November in time for shopping season, but we all know how these things get pushed back!! I can tell you that Sprint will be getting it with 100% certainty, I can not tell you yet whether it will be 4G or not however. I would love for it to be a 3g/4g phone, but unfortunately have no information on that, I will let everyone know as I find out more information.

You can also count on 4 more Blackberry's this year, a couple LG touch phones (one being Windows 7) and some other goodies. Hopefully this answers some questions for everyone.

***UPDATE***

Update: We're now learning that the "next iPhone is being manufactured by Taiwanese contract manufacturer Hon Hai Precision Industry," which just so happens to be the same outfit responsible for crafting all prior iPhones. That's according to "people briefed on the matter" and sourced by the WSJ. It's also stated that the world's first CDMA iPhone will be manufactured by Pegatron Technology, which we caught just last week dabbling in some of NVIDIA's Tegra 2-based wares. If all goes well, Pegatron could begin mass production of the CDMA iPhone (exact model not disclosed) this September, so it's hard to say if Sprint or Verizon would have access before the all-too-lucrative holiday season. As for quotes on the matter? Most everyone involved wouldn't say a word, but an AT&T spokesman did utter the following: "There has been lots of incorrect speculation on CDMA iPhones for a long time. We haven't seen one yet and only Apple knows when that might occur."

I LOVE being right!!!

here's the link:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/29/wsj-apple-develop ... »

Report to moderator

Replies

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.