Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Blackberry Pluto????

att_Red87

Dec 3, 2009, 1:44 PM
Anybody heard anything about the new Blackberry Pluto 9900? A co-worker of mine was telling me about the new RIM device earlier last month...I did some research and couldnt find anything more than a few photoshopped images. Anybody?
SanchezValdovino

Dec 3, 2009, 4:21 PM
Did they tell you what carrier? I didnt hear anything here in sprint..
Lauren23s

Dec 13, 2009, 8:18 PM
I would love to see a phone with with touchscreen AND a slide-out qwerty similar to the Droid. I need a blackberry for my job (No other phone compares security wise). But I have nails so a touchscreen would only piss me off. If I had the QWERTY with touchscreen I could have the best of both worlds. Supposedly the rumored "Pluto" will have these features. But at this point I think its solely a rumor.
mColinb

Dec 27, 2009, 2:50 PM
Actually this phone is in the works now. And all joking aside, it's code name is the "Mr. T." It's still in the early stages of development, but it does exist.
bbtech3632

Jan 21, 2010, 12:19 PM
i have auchelly seen a protype pic (weather or not it is real) and the specs for the phone. the "Mr. T" will have the same design as the tour's but they do-away with the trackball/trackpad. it features a touch screen in the top portion as well as a physical keyboard that we know and love from the blackberrys

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.