Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

HTC Droid Eris

kskutt

Nov 27, 2009, 12:16 PM
Hello, first time poster here! I have been researching a problem I have been having with my HTC Droid Eris from verizon and I am wondering if there are any fixes for this on the way. I cannot get my basic free edition of yahoo mail to work with my droid eris. Has anyone tried entering in yahoo mail manually and been successful at getting it to work? Or are there any updates on the way that will help this? Called verizon today and they basically told me that its my problem and they wont support yahoo. Or yahoo doesnt support verizon. Very confusing! Love this site 😁
chakabobo23

Nov 27, 2009, 10:24 PM
To be brief, if you're referring to synchronizing yahoo mail with your phone, then the free version of yahoo mail doesn't support that capability. You would have to upgrade to the version you pay for. If that isn't how you're trying to access your email, then try this link that will take you to yahoo mail mobile. http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.