Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Calling plan and phone

ida

Feb 12, 2004, 4:25 PM
Hi every one,
I am now in this forum and I need help.
Does any one know what will be the best choice of family calling plan (2 lines) and what phone would be reliable, (it it has new features like radio FM, MP3 player or camera would be nice 😁 )
I live in Austin Texas and I don't make a lot of phone calls but I travel everyday within Texas and I have from time to time some international calls.
Thanks
Trashed

Feb 14, 2004, 1:49 AM
Ida, not to push T-mobile service but they have some damn good plans as far as shared plans go. How much are you looking to pay per month, and how many minutes are you looking for? Let me know, and I should be able to help you out further.
ida

Feb 18, 2004, 9:32 AM
Thank you for the response,
I am looking for no more than 20 minutes a day for each of us, me and my husband. And as far as it goes for the price, sure cheaper the better it is. My concern is that I travel from time to time and I would like a service that is reliable while I travel.
Thanks again
annetagonist

Feb 15, 2004, 9:00 PM
ATTWS GSM Family Shareable (local) 39.99 + 9.99 each additional line (minus current promos) , 600 mins, unlimited n&w, ld included, discounted intl dialing. GSM is great in Austin. (I use it here) There are a few phones available that have FM radios. I'm not aware of any that have cameras and FM radios. I use a T616, because of the modem feature. It works great. I can get online with my laptop almost anywhere from Dallas to San Antonio. It also works well in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle and Chicago. I haven't tested it anywhere else. AWS is going to 7:00 n&w. Cingular is also a good company with a strong GSM network. TMobile doesn't work very well outside of Austin, but it works just fine within the city limits.
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.