Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

what a load of crap!

callgirl

Feb 13, 2004, 8:46 PM
👿 one or two of you actually sound like you know what you're talking about on the subject of wireless service. the rest of you need to find something else to do with your time.
Travinator

Feb 13, 2004, 9:11 PM
Good Burn man, but myself I come from Spartan School of Aeronautics A.I.E.T Associates Degree In Applied Science with F.C.C. Lic, Narco Certificates At-150 Transponder, D.M.E., and Centerline Communication. I've been Electronics/PC Technician for 14+ years. After all the lay-offs in the avaition field here in Tulsa Ok it was time for a change. Plus it came as an extra big bonus because I like to learn new technologies all the time. No better time than the present to take on the responsiblity to become a professional SprintPCS Data Tech Support. TLB/D1/V12 😁
dtownsound8

Feb 14, 2004, 12:49 AM
do you want your cookie now.. or later?
muchdrama

Feb 18, 2004, 12:36 PM
Wait...what post was this in reply to?
Trashed

Feb 14, 2004, 1:47 AM
What are you, the queen of the wireless industry? If you don't like what you see, then don't read it, and if you continue to read it, after not liking what you see, then shut the hell up. Jesus Christ. Miss your nap time?
alogator

Feb 14, 2004, 8:17 AM
Dsound I don't think you have any knowledge of the wireless industry other then you may have a wireless phone. I work within the industry and have for several years.This is a very highly competetive market but some people expect way more then what they are worth to a company.
Myth

Feb 14, 2004, 4:51 PM
Well, if we all knew everything, what would we talk about?

I appreciate the 'basic user' viewpoint, as it lets me be in touch with what my customers may be feeling, or thinking.

I also appreciate the experts among us, who have the experience and interest to learn about complicated parts of the business, so that I (much less dedicated in some of those areas) may learn too.

Also, different people hear different things. It's nice to know about Boost, or T-Mobile's 10-cent prepaid, or ATT&T's 7-7 offering before they happen, or to hear about users' experiences with specific phones or carriers.

Demanding an advanced degree or extensive resume from anyone before listening to them is silly, in my opinion.
moobak

Feb 14, 2004, 10:17 PM
Exactly. I personally work for AT&T Wireless, so I feel I have sufficient knowlage of their services. 😎
callgirl

Feb 16, 2004, 8:44 PM
so do i work for them, for now.... you're one of the few.
Travinator

Feb 16, 2004, 9:21 PM
😎 Yep for now we are 1 of the millions & millions of newly hired technicians here in Tulsa Okla to take on the great responsiblity of being a Sprint PCS Data Tech Support. You know like helping others with their passwords, text messageing, SMS, Sprint PCS E-Mail, mini-browsers, and of coarse adding other features.
😁 Truth Be Told: You can get a job by sending e-mails, because I did!!! TLB/D1/V12

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.