Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

New Blackberry for Sprint?

cks30

Jun 11, 2009, 7:28 AM
Anyone heard anything about one releasing anytime soon? I'm very happy with Sprint service and rates, but their phones are lacking.

I'm considering switching to the new iPhone at the end of the month, but I haven't heard good things about ATT
fer712

Jun 17, 2009, 2:47 PM
well att services are very good ive had att for 10 years never had a problem witht them no droped calls or any phone issues its just people who love the flame but they provide good service.
BigKippa

Jun 21, 2009, 2:08 PM
Sprint just announced their next Blackberry that they will be releasing and it is the Blackberry Tour. Will be released at the "end of the summer" according to the press release. You can find the launch page and sign up to receive more info at sprint.com/tour.
lxav06

Jun 27, 2009, 4:04 PM
go with the palm pre
GraGG

Jun 28, 2009, 4:40 PM
agreed
BigKippa

Jun 30, 2009, 2:30 PM
Disagreed, Tour will be available the 20th of July on Sprint is the rumor, it's gonna be a huge seller.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.