Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Buzzirk Wireless Scam or Fact?

INSURANCERIPOFF

Jun 16, 2009, 12:44 PM
OK, I've been browsing the net and I found this "New Carrier" that is supposed to start services on July 1st 2009.
The company is called Buzzirk (Wireless/Mobile) and it's supposed to be a Broadband VoIp Mobile company offering an unbelievable array of services (I really believe this is a scam) Here is a part of the text I found on one of many (more than 100) websites announcing this new carrier:

"Get ready mobile phone users, the mobile phone industry is getting ready to be turned upside down. Launching July 1st there will be a brand new sheriff in town, and we here at Buzzirk Mobile and Zero1 need qualified representatives to help us with our launch! Get prepared for the masses and huge profits. Cell phone services are going out the do...
(continues)
mrmexssr

Jun 17, 2009, 9:30 AM
Seems as if it is a real deal.
http://www.buzzirkmobilezer01.com/ »
chemene

Jul 1, 2009, 6:31 PM
This is not a scam, it is for real. There mayhave been some exaggerated claims, but this will be unlike anything the industry has see yet.

Click or paste the link below to get the Official Company Info

www.mygvbiz.com/wirelessbuzz

Good Luck,

Chemene
Menno

Jul 4, 2009, 1:20 PM
It is a pyramid sceme MVNO. 99% of the "official" information you'll find on it is stuff trying to get you to sign up to become a dealer (several hundred dollar buy in)

Also, their "official website" looks like something a highschooler would do if they wanted to fail their web development class. All the photos are stock (not a single one with a person actually using a Zero01 device), and the most expensive part of the website, was most likely the flash splash add showing off WM phones. It's an MVNO running off ATT's network.

False information you can pick out by just reading the definitions:

*New 5G advanced wireless technology
*Download speeds of 180 bytes per second
*Download High Definition movies in under 4 m
(continues)
GraGG

Jul 4, 2009, 4:45 PM
anyone who cant tell this is an mlm scheme is an idiot 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.