Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

New Sony Ericssons

Rich Brome

Feb 7, 2004, 5:48 PM
A video has surfaced that appears to be official Sony Ericsson material, showing two excellent-looking new models - one T630 successor, and one new swivel model similar to the amazing Sony Ericssons for DoCoMo in Japan.

These are both definitely new GSM models. Japanese carriers don't let manufacturers plaster their logo all over the phones the way they've done with these.

Check it out:

http://www.clubsonyericsson.com/en/index.shtml »

😎
dtownsound8

Feb 8, 2004, 2:06 PM
I don't think I'll ever buy another Sony Ericsson again.. and the one I have now was free.

I'll stick with Samsung and Nokia
TMGuru

Feb 9, 2004, 8:51 PM
Sony Ericsson's not too bad, they tend to have a lot of great features for pretty cheap. The camera on the T610's not too bad either. The problem is they're currently coming in last place in reception, and they tend to have a high defect rate.

Anyway, I've learned not to judge any technology company by past products. It's very frequently that a company can start coming out with products of high quality, even if it has a bad track record.
Big Daddy

Feb 9, 2004, 9:51 PM
Good choice 😁
MW2

Feb 9, 2004, 10:43 PM
i love the t616 i bought for my wife. great phone, awesome reception, nice features. i had 2 nokia's before hand, will never go back to nokia.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.