Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Where have all the Motorola V60 Verizon phones gone??????

glbudly

Jan 31, 2004, 4:40 PM
I'm looking for a Motorola V60, but not one with ptt. Every Verizon store is out of non-ptt V60 phones. I heard a rumor that the V60x was to be rolled out as a Verizon phone, but the launch was delayed. Anyone know if and when V60x, or any non-ptt V60 phone, will come back to Verizon??????
jukebox2

Jan 31, 2004, 5:51 PM
Did you look at the V60s it has a speaker and it is not PTT.
glbudly

Feb 1, 2004, 4:46 PM
It was not in any of the Verizon Wireless stores where I live for the last 2 months, and although it was on the Verizon Wireless website earlier in the week, they were pulled from the website and all stores on Thursday. 😢
jhmlbrgr

Feb 1, 2004, 5:19 PM
The V-60S was only a limited time availability. They are currently all sold out.
chino

Feb 2, 2004, 11:23 AM
the v60 isnt that great of a phone anyways.
Big Daddy

Feb 2, 2004, 2:10 PM
Exactly... not user friendly at all. If you MUST have a flip, go with Samsung.
muchdrama

Feb 4, 2004, 6:41 PM
Yeah, when are they going to discontinue this decrepit has-been of a line, anyway? I've never been impressed with the V60 from ANY carrier.
jhmlbrgr

Feb 4, 2004, 11:54 PM
The V-60 has a lot people who love them. They do not thrill me personally, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
callgirl

Feb 2, 2004, 6:26 PM
they stopped making them on account of the crappy antenas breaking. they can't afford it any more. attwireless stopped selling them too. 🤭
Death123

Feb 2, 2004, 7:54 PM
the V60 was discontunied becuase there made the V60I
brodfukker

Feb 5, 2004, 1:02 PM
muchdrama said:
Yeah, when are they going to discontinue this decrepit has-been of a line, anyway? I've never been impressed with the V60 from ANY carrier.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! But anybody who knows a V60 user knows that they are hardcore about their V60 until the end! It must be the looks because it can't be the features or the "user-friendly" menu! I think you'll have to pry it out of their cold dead hand to get them to stop using the thing.

Does anybody remember the diehard STARTAC user??? I mean geez, I still see these guys running around with their outdated software but they don't care they love that damn phone sooooo much!
gravy123

Feb 9, 2004, 1:40 AM
go on ebay you can find a v60 there
jukebox2

Feb 10, 2004, 8:04 AM
I see that VZW has put the V60s back on their site, I am in the NY area.
goldo

Mar 4, 2004, 12:32 PM
The V60p (push-to-talk) is the phone that has been added to the Verizon list. It really does not lend itself to normal phone use due to the paging feature of PTT using a lot of battery.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.