Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Palm Treo 800

KimPayne

Oct 17, 2008, 10:39 PM
Any word when Verizon will start selling Palm Treo 800?
Saint.Patrick

Oct 19, 2008, 4:36 PM
Very soon....
Esomarri

Oct 25, 2008, 9:28 PM
NOT YET!!
KimPayne

Oct 28, 2008, 11:45 AM
Please define . . . "Very soon . . ."

Thanks
Darth_Ix

Nov 29, 2008, 5:13 PM
Verizon has passed on the treo 800w (my area data consultant informed me). Ironically they deemed it to bug ridden. I for one think that Verizon didn't want to draw any cometition for the Storm. Of course when the Storm release flopped they almost imediatly dropped the price of the Omnia (which was to be priced $50 more than the storm) and pusehd the full launce up nearly 2 weeks to create a competative alternative to the storm. I really think it was a conspiracy to push the Omnia and the Treo 800w is just a hapless victim of the process. Long story short; there will be no Treo 800w on the Verizon Network. Sorry.
Saint.Patrick

Dec 1, 2008, 1:28 PM
The Palm Treo 800w has pretty much run it's course, at least with Sprint, seeing how the Palm Treo 850 Pro SKU is already showing up in their handset database. I imagine the Palm Treo 800w will be reaching it's EOL before the end of 1Q9. I'm sure all the CDMA North American wireless carriers will end up launching the Palm Treo 850 Pro.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.