all discussions

show all 10 replies

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ASURION?????

Esomarri

Oct 25, 2008, 9:27 PM
I THINK THAT ASURION IS ONE OF THE BEST INSURANCE COMPANY IN THE WORLD
T-Monster

Oct 28, 2008, 11:41 AM
Asurion is very good for broken or water damaged phones. They are the worst when it comes to lost phones. I understand there are a lot of people trying to fraud the system and get discounted phones, but even when everything they ask for as proof of ownership and loss is correctly done, they still deny 50% of claims that are using the insurance for it's intended use.
Saint.Patrick

Oct 28, 2008, 6:46 PM
I smell donkey turds waifing off your response.
Esomarri

Oct 28, 2008, 10:36 PM
🤣
T-Monster

Oct 29, 2008, 9:01 AM
and you would be the donkey I suppose? Prove me wrong donkeyman.
lxav06

Oct 29, 2008, 3:53 PM
only problem i had was that they charged for rushed delivery and it still took the normal time to arrive, bear in mind that was in 06
Hayate392

Nov 2, 2008, 6:28 PM
I think they shouldn't charge a $50/$125...when you pay $250+ over the past 2 yrs for wpp....Omg you couldve just bought the phone....good thing i don't pay bills..... ☹️
Menno

Nov 4, 2008, 6:23 PM
Average retail cost of a "basic" phone is 250. Add a keyboard, music, etc you are looking over 300 easy.

Asurion over 2 years works out to be $131 (5.99 a month) + the replacement cost (50) you are still looking at something under the cost of the phone. Remember, what you pay in the store when you sign up for a 2 year plan is not the retail cost of the phone.

That being said, overall I'm not too impressed by most of the replacement phones I see. My company offers it's own protection plan where we give new phones for claims, so I am admittedly biased.
Hayate392

Nov 4, 2008, 9:49 PM
lol....refurbished...... 😳
haneymank

Nov 12, 2008, 4:59 PM
Well through Sprint, you can gt T.E.P (Total Equipment Protection) which covers everything. If your phone is lost, stolen, water-damaged or damaged beyond repair, There is a $50 deductible and you get the same or comparable phone.

$7/month x 22 months (When you are fully eligible to upgrade at Sprint) = 154

The cheapest phone retail is 179.99, and that is or no bells or whistles. Even if you make a claim, making you spend $204 on inusrance, you're still outweighing a majority of the phones sold

I own a $550 phone...I would not particulary like to pay retail for that baby!
taoareyou

Nov 13, 2008, 8:56 AM
Typing in all caps is automatic fail.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.