Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

what is the best phone? regardless carrier

anti787

Mar 19, 2008, 3:49 PM
i have finished my contract and where i live all carriers have great coverage but now i want the coolest phone. ¿¿ 😕 ?? its a pretty hard desicion!!
fyredawg

Mar 19, 2008, 8:14 PM
I swear, I get this like 10x a day at least.

There is no such thing as "the best phone." There IS such a thing as "the best phone for YOU." Find out what features you want, what's most important to you. Then we have a starting point.
Donna FireHammer

Mar 19, 2008, 8:32 PM
good answer 😉
Infomedia

Mar 26, 2008, 8:57 PM
No matter how much that was a good answer. Which it is and it's bascially they only answer.

You're still going to have numbnuts that go around and ask their friends and when they come around to get it. They end up hating that phone. You have this website to look and compare certain phones to each other. USE IT PLEASE!
anti787

Mar 27, 2008, 5:46 PM
im asking which phone has better reception ....
more quality features
faster...

IE. Motorola ming/a1200 has lot of features but it is really slow

or there are some devices that allow java applications but when you install them they just doesnt work

thats what i mean
persistentchaos

Mar 31, 2008, 7:52 PM
Best reception cannot be answered by which phone is best because the same phone make function well on one network and like crap on another. For instance the V3m is great on US Cellular but crap at Verizon. LG's work great on verizon and some of them are crappy on US Cellular. I guess I don't know what your asking because it's all opinion. Are you looking for a smart phone? Or just a phone? Would you like to carry GSM or CDMA. how important is a camera, bluetooth, mp3 player excetera? In my opinion if we get rid of smart phones I can give you the best at each carrier just by doing some homework.

Verizon- Voyager
US Cellular- ROKR/RAZR 2
Sprint- I like the upstage
Alltel-I'm lovin the glimmer
AT&T and T-mobile who cares GSM suc...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.