Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Will Verizon have Free Incoming Calls?

Hockeyman057

Jan 5, 2004, 6:14 PM
I have Nextel right now and I like how they have Free Incoming calls. Will Verizon be coming out with the free incoming calls?
Big Poppa

Jan 5, 2004, 6:30 PM
Probably not..Verizon's business is just fine without it..
Hockeyman057

Jan 5, 2004, 6:57 PM
Big Poppa said:
Probably not..Verizon's business is just fine without it..

With Nextel I can receive calls and talk for hours with Verizon it will burn up my minutes. Are you sure that they wont be coming out with any free incoming calls, because I am looking to purchase a Verizon Wireless Plan very very soon and if they will be coming out with the free incoming calls I will wait because it is a great feature.

thanks 😁
oddlager

Jan 6, 2004, 3:01 AM
I don't understand, why would you have to wait? Just get service with Verizon then if they come out with that plan just switch over to it.
Skins56

Jan 6, 2004, 9:35 AM
We used to have it a long time ago. It is just not something we need to offer. Also think about it. I will give you a good example, in December 2000 we offered an umlimited calling promo for corp. customers for two years. Everyday for those two years we lost an average of 1 million dollars in revenue, not if you were running a business and saw those types of figures would you still offer it.
Worf

Jan 6, 2004, 7:14 PM
I have the Nextel free incoming. Love the plan! I wouldn't go back to Verizon if they paid me, never has a company treated me like I didn't matter as much as they did. Guess they don't want my money. Nextel treats me great whenever I call, which isn't much, because thier service meets my needs.
Big Poppa

Jan 17, 2004, 12:33 PM
Well some service just isnt for everyone.. 🙄

I try to make everyone I speak to feel wanted.. but there is only so much we are able to do.. We don't make the plan, or decide how things are run. we do just as were told to do.
mmdstech2

Jan 17, 2004, 12:50 PM
Thaat's great to hear Worf! Nextel takes great pride in customer service.
McG

Jan 5, 2004, 10:32 PM
Like Poppa said. They dont need to come out with that kind of promo/feature. Basically flushing their money down the toilet. Not to sound like an ass bud but cellular companies are in the business to make money. Sure it might attract some new business but will, just like everything else in this world, piss exisiting customers off if its a Point Of Sale promo. If its for everyone. Then most likely any company would loose money on it. cause i mean, if you call someone and say i gotta talk to you for hours just call me back. you could use 2 min for a 3 hr call. Wouldnt hold your breath for it.
hellomrmoto

Jan 7, 2004, 4:45 PM
Why do you want to leave NexTell, that is my first question, VRZ has yet to get there push to talk to work very well and besides you have usually a better signal with Nextell and you have more min.

second, why in the hell on you on the phone for hours at a time,

third, your crazy if you think it would happen again as several replies have said, they loose way to much money on deals like that, besides if burning min is a big deal get a plan or carrier with mobil to mobil
robbie0517

Jan 10, 2004, 10:18 AM
Nextels coverage/reception is not where is comparible to that of Verizon's. Do your homework.
Worf

Jan 11, 2004, 11:16 AM
It meets my needs, and that's all that matters. I have better reception than my father's verizon, and he's complained to them from day one about it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.