See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=12443

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

TMobile Buyout

by coowguy    Jan 6, 2004, 7:31 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have just started joining in on these forums and I have seen multiple times stuff about TMobile merging with someone else...
Got news for ya...Ain't gonna happen.
Wanna know why? Deutcha Telecom (DT) has put a lot of time and money into making Tmobile a major player in the cell service market and unless they get a ton back for their investment then you can "fuggetaboutit." Since October of '02 to January of '04 we (yes I do work Tmobile) have jumped from 6 to over 13 million customers! Can you name me another carrier that has doubled it's consumer base? Didn't think so. With WLNP we have so far (percentage wise) gotten the most customers. Verizon got the most amount of customers in total but we got the most bang for our buck. According to JP Power we were 5th in 2002 for the best overall company. We jumped to fourth but were only 2 points away from the top spot with Verizon at the top and ATT and Cingular tied for 2nd/3rd. We won't need to be bought out...we'll just take everyone else over.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.