http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=12442

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Replying to:  The Top Carrier!! by IIXxRaVeNxXII   Dec 7, 2003, 11:11 AM

Re: The Top Carrier!!

by coowguy    Jan 6, 2004, 7:22 PM

IIXxRaVeNxXII said:
Using coverage area, type/number of phones, customer service, roaming agreements, technology, etc. as a basis, what is the top carrier from the following:

Cingular
Sprint
T Mobile
Verizon Wireless

I work for Tmobile and here is my opinion...
There is no "best" carrier. It is in where and how you use it. Best minutes for money-Tmobile. Largest area of coverage-Verizon. Roaming Agreements-Verizon. Technology-any of the current GSM carriers (ATT, Cingular, TMob-with Tmob having best quality of calls according to JD Power), customer service-I'm biased-Tmobile but the only other carrier I can state for sure sucks is Sprint. I had Sprint and you couldn't pay me enough to sign up with them again. I will also say though-you are going to have probs with Customer Service no matter where you go...it's in how frequently that it happens that you can truly grade it well or bad.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.