Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 84 replies

iphone and verizon?

jichelle

Jun 9, 2007, 8:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows if or when the iphone is coming to verizon? Also is verizon ever going to get a blackberry curve?
myrowd

Jun 10, 2007, 7:59 AM
A better question is when is Verizon going to get any of the new cool phones. Like the HTC Touch, for instance. Our contract runs out next month (we've been with Verizon for probably 12 years), and the service (unlike Verizon land line service) has been great. But it looks like it's time to swtich just to get the best equipment.
Noeme

Jun 10, 2007, 12:05 PM
There are a number of new phones that have been announced for Verizon. The Blackberry Curve is still exclusive, as is the iPhone, just keep in mind that while Verizon might not have the coolest phones they do have some of the best customer service and one of the best networks, which is more important, having a cool phone or actually getting good service?
MetroTet

Jun 10, 2007, 12:28 PM
and i believe the deathstar has exclusive rights on the Iphone till 09.... so yea...
jarcher2828

Jun 10, 2007, 8:39 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
zhilchuk

Aug 24, 2007, 10:04 AM
like i mention before. they cant even keep a name for more than a year. exclusive till '09? give me a break lol hahahahaha
myrowd

Aug 25, 2007, 12:36 AM
I am a convert to MAC (over two years ago, never looked back)...but some of my best friends are PC folks. Like most MAC addicts, I am smitten by the iPhone. Like most former Cingular subscribers, I know that my love-hate relationship with Verizon is a challenge - the network and service are a light year ahead, but Verizon seems to be in bed with Microsoft. So my fantasy is to replace my LG VX4650 with a compact smartphone that has Bluetooth and a QWERTY (or equivalent) board - and does music and photos as easily as the iPhone. (If it has WiFi and a FM radio, that would truly be techno nirvana). I'm wondering if the expected Samsung i760 or HTC Fusion might keep me in Verizon's grasp. If not, I'm afraid my iPhone infatuation may force me...
(continues)
iRawesome

Sep 6, 2007, 4:42 PM
myrowd said:
So my fantasy is to replace my LG VX4650 with a compact smartphone that has Bluetooth and a QWERTY (or equivalent) board - and does music and photos as easily as the iPhone.

Did someone say enV?
avissugar

Sep 21, 2007, 2:02 PM
I was in the Verizon Store today because it is time for me to upgrade, and the salesperson said that I should wait until next month to get a new phone because Verizon is coming out with new phones.
vonzippy04

Oct 21, 2007, 3:18 PM
The sales guy probably just wanted to go home! what kind of salesperson turns a sale away?! every carrier comes out with a new phone all the time!
DRAMiller

Oct 25, 2007, 10:19 AM
Actually it is really truly worth waiting for a month. With the additions of the Voyager, VZW will be able to offer you something like the iPhone but with the QWERTY keyboard as well.

And there are rumors about the upcoming Samsung F700:
http://crunchgear.com/2007/10/24/cg-exclusive-samsun ... »

Which is apparently coming out before year's end which might be superior to even the Voyager. The tide is definitely swinging VZW's way....finally!

The best service available coupled with the hottest phone lineup the company has ever had is a definite reason to stay!
Jayshmay

Oct 26, 2007, 3:21 AM
Isn't the Samsung F700 a GSM SmartPhone???

And by the way, Verizon's network isn't any better, or any worse than AT&T's!!! Same thing about AT&T, they both have around 65 million customers, so both networks can't be all that bad.

I just think you "network" people are brainswashed by Verizon's advertisements!!!

BOTH networks work just fine, it's the businesses that diferentiate the two.
arlo

Oct 19, 2009, 9:29 PM
oohhh -- that is where u is wrng mis Thang -- VZW has the best network..... no doubt about it, I LEFT VERIZON CUZ OF MY BUSINESS, BUT NOW I REGRET IT ... -- i have the iphone and honestly >>> drop call/// connects after 5 seconds..... my 30 days have xpired, went to hawaii for my honey moon and srvice was and still is terrible---- i need to sell my iphone to pay for ETF ..... ANY TAKER.
mrpmpfan

Oct 20, 2009, 5:32 AM
A Business hired you and gave you a free phone when you type like an idiot. Wow.
wildcat7

Oct 23, 2009, 8:22 AM
must be drug trial research... don't knock it, he can't help it that side effects are unknown ๐Ÿ˜›
Mez1988

Oct 31, 2007, 4:41 PM
avissugar said:
I was in the Verizon Store today because it is time for me to upgrade, and the salesperson said that I should wait until next month to get a new phone because Verizon is coming out with new phones.

... i agree.. he just wanted to go home.. upgrades dont pay as much as new acts so i really dont think the rep cared what kind of phone u got. its the thruth.. ok?? im being honest. =)
Lapdog

Oct 31, 2007, 7:18 PM
As a direct rep, I get paid the same for a new line as well as a payable upgrade...but I have recently steered upgrades away when they ask about PDA's and data products because of the new handsets coming out...why upgrade to something now when they will see the new stuff in 3 weeks and want to swap...

The going home thing for me doesn't matter. If it's payable or new line, I'll stay.
LatinoHeat101

Nov 1, 2007, 11:53 AM
I am a verizon premium dealer and i have to admit that there is no phone available right now that will do everything that the iphone can. However, towards the end of thanksgiving and the beginning of christmas, LG is coming out with the voyager. This phone will be an upgrade to the Env and will have a touch screen like the iphone,great music capabilities and up to 8g of portable memory. one of it's great features will be a QWERTY keyboard that will look like the envs. this will greatly eliminate the pain of touch sensitive texting, this will also be LGs first smart phone which is great as we all know LG is among the top phone producers in our industry. If interested look up www.vzw.com and look under next phones now.
myrowd

Jun 10, 2007, 12:56 PM
Have you found any coming up with a qwerty board, stereo bluetooth, a to-do list - and maybe wifi - and smaller than the EnV? (oh, let's really go for it - add a FM radio, too)
Noeme

Jun 10, 2007, 3:00 PM
Well they are supposedly getting the new Blackberry Pearl, I don't think that has wifi but it has most everything else you listed.
myrowd

Jun 10, 2007, 3:17 PM
I appreciate your time...but isn't it sad that Verizon is always months if not a year behind the other carriers in bringing new phones to market!?
Noeme

Jun 10, 2007, 5:22 PM
I don't find it that sad because they only take the phones that have the fewest problems, and have some of the best insurance policies for their phones.

Also keep in mind that it doesn't do you any good to have a cool phone if it doesn't give you service.
myrowd

Jun 10, 2007, 5:26 PM
Hmm...these assertions sound strangely similar to what the sales people say in the Verizon stores! hmmm...
mrjbrown51

Jul 23, 2007, 12:26 AM
Verizon's phone selection is better then Alltel's
Argonnj

Jun 10, 2007, 6:20 PM
Noeme said:
I don't find it that sad because they only take the phones that have the fewest problems, and have some of the best insurance policies for their phones.

Also keep in mind that it doesn't do you any good to have a cool phone if it doesn't give you service.

WRONG. The don't offer many phones, because many are GSM only, or come out as GSM first (Blackberry, for instance). CDMA has fewer device providers (Motorola, Samsung and LG being the largest), so Verizon and Sprint must pick what is available to them. It has nothing to do with what you said at all.
paddyoc

Jun 13, 2007, 8:09 PM
Lets keep in mind that CDMA phones cost more to make, and can only be used for the provider which it was made for. From the manufacturer's perspective, it makes more sense to make a GSM edition before investing in a CDMA variant.
katrina

Jun 16, 2007, 1:39 PM
agreed
jarcher2828

Jun 10, 2007, 8:41 PM
Samsung i730 everything you asked for plus:

www.thestreamcenter.com/pda gives you every Radio station in the US or canada on your phone...FM and AM...

bigger than the en-v but its still cool
myrowd

Jun 10, 2007, 9:17 PM
Thanks very much! But you are correct - I am holding out for something smaller and lighter (pocket-size). The U740 is a step in the right direction...if it had the stereo, FM radio, and wi-fi, it would be a done deal..
jarcher2828

Jun 10, 2007, 9:38 PM
Why wifi when you have evdo rev A and B?
myrowd

Jun 10, 2007, 9:54 PM
I might need your help on this, since I am not sure. But I have been under the impression that if the phone has wifi, one could grab e-mail whenever there is a connection (e.g., the hotel lobby or Starbucks), but the other methods require monthly contracts of $20-50 in addition to the phone contract. Is that correct? Hey - thanks for helping!
AshDizzle

Jun 28, 2007, 4:25 AM
Oh right, EV-DO rev B is launched where, again?
icsizzler

Jun 21, 2007, 11:48 AM
the u 740 is really small and it does have internet access, you can check your email on it and also use it to coonect to a computer for internet, my friend has it ans she loves it, i cant wait for my up grade so i can get it!!
UzrRazr

Aug 10, 2007, 8:02 PM
I agree that the service is superior, and I have always found customer service to be very accommodating, (always because I have purchased a defective phone and I need it replaced), however butchering the capabilities of a fantastic piece of equipment so you can benefit by charging more for a Get it Now item, music, ring-tone, wallpapers etc. well that falls under customer service as well, and in that aspect customer service really isn't all that great. What other companies do you know of that can possibly get away with this? That is like buying a car, and the dealer cuts the speedometer cable, and says you can still tell how fast you are going, we installed a remote meter, call us when you want to use your vehicle, and for $2.99 we'll tell...
(continues)
ihateeverything

Sep 20, 2007, 7:43 PM
Wait wait wait, time to switch? Exactly how much do you pay with your 12 year old contract? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Argonnj

Jun 10, 2007, 6:16 PM
jichelle said:
I was wondering if anyone knows if or when the iphone is coming to verizon? Also is verizon ever going to get a blackberry curve?

Probably never. Verizon was offered the iphone first, but Verizon being Verizon wanted too much control over the device, UI, everything, something that Apple would not concede. Now the iphone will be exclusive to ATT for 5 years at least. Verizon dropped the ball as will pay for it in lost subscribers. As far as the Curve goes, since in just came out for ATT, I wouldn't expect a CDMA version until 08, at the earliest.
krickt

Jun 11, 2007, 3:32 PM
Maybe longer if the ban on Qualcomm holds out.....
paddyoc

Jun 13, 2007, 8:14 PM
Don't talk like that. You are scaring the small children.
krickt

Jun 15, 2007, 1:16 PM
lol, I'm scaring the big ones, too! It's a pretty scary idea that the new phones we get before August might be the last until the issue is resolved. GSM 3G phones and Hdspa (I think) are affected as well.
verizon-wireless

Jun 15, 2007, 10:05 PM
Funny it took Cingular forty BILLION to take over AT&Ts subscribers just passing Verizon. Now it will take another Twenty BILLION to beef the speeds up especially on the new slow edge for the IPHONE . Verizon is about to EDGE out cingular's subscribers in next 24 months and all there monies have been continuously dumped back in there network in all these years !
CamelTowing

Aug 16, 2007, 12:56 PM
verizon-wireless said:
Funny it took Cingular forty BILLION to take over AT&Ts subscribers just passing Verizon. Now it will take another Twenty BILLION to beef the speeds up especially on the new slow edge for the IPHONE . Verizon is about to EDGE out cingular's subscribers in next 24 months and all there monies have been continuously dumped back in there network in all these years !

Beef up the speeds? They are "beefing up" the speeds of edge for it's edge customers... They still have HSDPA for their 3G services.
And you guys have been saying that Verizon was going to overtake Cingular/ATT ever since the ATT buyout. Hasn't happened yet... it's not even close yet. Oh yeah...and then ATT bought Dobson....
(continues)
Ghosthendrikson

Nov 2, 2007, 2:35 PM
Argonnj said:
jichelle said:

Probably never. Verizon was offered the iphone first, but Verizon being Verizon wanted too much control over the device, UI, everything, something that Apple would not concede. Now the iphone will be exclusive to ATT for 5 years at least. Verizon dropped the ball as will pay for it in lost subscribers. As far as the Curve goes, since in just came out for ATT, I wouldn't expect a CDMA version until 08, at the earliest.

It wasn't that Verizon wanted too much control, it was APPLE that wanted too much control. Th...
(continues)
msdrivery

Jun 14, 2009, 1:25 PM
I've been a loyal Verizon customer for about 8 years but this new iphone is pushing it to the limit. If verizon is not getting iphone, I think I need to just leave and get the iphone.
Are you guys sure verizon is not biting on the iphone...I want to sign up for the new one on June 19th?
kapwww

Jun 14, 2009, 4:57 PM
You are an idiot. These posts are from 2007. You shouldn't even own a computer let alone an iphone. Wait. I take that back. Most people who own iphones are idiots who want to feel cool. Your threats are as empty as your head. Oh...and Verizon couldn't possibly have an iphone before 2010 when the exclusive deal with AT&T is set to expire. Go. Get your precious iphone. And when your data is slow and you have no coverage to make voice calls, Verizon will be happy to charge an activation fee to come back.
Sayra6386

Oct 11, 2009, 4:02 PM
OH SNAP!
arlo

Oct 18, 2009, 5:32 PM
Yup ---
Verizon is getting the I phone; will probably be anounce fist quarter of 2010.

>> Vodafone owns part of Apple and Verizon. Remember it's all about the $$$$$$.

-----DO THE MATH -----
rrcswish

Jun 11, 2007, 1:13 PM
ari dubov

Jun 11, 2007, 11:39 PM
Its funny I had the same question
motodude69

Jun 14, 2007, 8:41 AM
The one big reason I don't want to see it is because Verizon will more than likely limit the UI to Verizon and limit the phones capabilities. Once the bugs are worked out and all the upgrades are done then maybe I would like it.
You also have to think about any electronics. They produce an item and then said item becomes obsolete within a short time frame. People want more. Bigger memory/storage, better quality, cheaper price. All in all, it is too new to tell whether this device is going to be the next big hit or flop like the razrs.
ihateeverything

Sep 20, 2007, 7:49 PM
I really don't think motorola's market share that puts them at the top of the industry in terms of sales makes them a 'flop'. ๐Ÿ™„
motodude69

Sep 21, 2007, 8:39 AM
I was infering Motorola as a flop, just the Razr's. This is jusy my opinion as well.

The rate that I see Razr's coming in to be replaced, it surprises me that the motorola name hasn't been tainted.
millroom88

Jun 14, 2007, 11:41 AM
att&t only...they didnt make a cdma version yet
gmanmotosam

Jun 15, 2007, 1:34 PM
actually it might. cingular/att has right now exclusive ights with apple but same thing happened with moto and the razr. now even cricket has them, so my guess is v2 or later might be on multiple carriers(also will let att deal with the first version of the phone, make them work out the kinks) . hopefully sprint gets one!
verizon-wireless

Jun 15, 2007, 9:56 PM
It was offered to Verizon but Apple wanted to nickel and dime them to death .
matrix2004

Jun 15, 2007, 10:38 PM
We don't need the Iphone or the Blackberry Curve. We're getting the LG Prada and the Blackberry 8830-Global.
yeahright

Jun 16, 2007, 3:51 PM
we are however getting the curve by 4th quarter..but i agree don't need the iphone, as an employee i for see it being a bigger pain than an asset
B. Milze

Jun 19, 2007, 4:57 PM
Yep...if anyone has any sense, the would not buy that phone until it has been proven...Apple has not hit a homerun with all of their devices lest everyone forgets....Also, it would be rash to bolt VZW for Cingular just for a device that will be obsolete by the fall....Peace
216dilbert

Jun 22, 2007, 2:34 PM
It is a great phone ๐Ÿ™„ !
The new at&t ๐Ÿ‘ฟ needs something ๐Ÿคจ to keep it's subscribers busy when they can not make or receive calls.
Rollover is a way to make up for the fact you do not get enough available time to use your big bucket of minutes.
๐Ÿ˜ˆ I Phone ๐Ÿคค is great. Please ignore all other apple ๐Ÿ™„ issues with new products ๐Ÿ˜ฒ as well as all the previouse problems at&t and Cingular wireless had.
At least this is not another poorly ๐Ÿ˜ข adapted European phone that was redesigned to death. Motorola v3i anyone?
Also please ignore the fact the network with the fewest doped calls has not tested most of it's network. ๐Ÿ˜›
Oh the biggie
that new I Phone can not be insured but can be sold and used with a new s...
(continues)
verizon_insider

Jun 18, 2007, 2:32 AM
Apple actually came to Verizon first and offered their phone to them. However part of the agreement of selling there phone they also wanted a piece of the monthly service charge. Of course that was a Big no no...and thus cingular/at&t picked them....i dont think verizon will be picking up that phone....for one..it is unproven...way to expensive! ( seeing that it cost apple about $60 per iphone and there gonna sell it for $600)...(part of the reason again why verizon didnt want to give them a piece of monthly service)and last verizon has PDA phones that are proven by Palm Blackberry and Windows...no need for this...
satansk8

Aug 1, 2007, 12:26 PM
Apple never went to verizon. Apple wanted an international ready phone and verizon can't offer that with the cdma. the "proven" statement is the truth verizon tests the phones they release way better than anybody else. Verizon will never get the phone because of exclusivity agreements with at&t, so no t-mobile, ect. the curve I wouldn't count on it rim designed the phone with gsm in mind. They are talking about releasing a simular model though, there is no word yet as to its technology use however.
matrix2004

Aug 1, 2007, 8:29 PM
What are you talking about???????? Apple did go straight to Verizon first to create a CDMA Iphone and Verizon said no thanks. Get your facts straight dude.
SAPIENS

Aug 1, 2007, 11:54 PM
honestly the i-phone is amazing, there is nothing in vzw that comes close to it, and i have verizon Blackberry that was slower than the i-phone when we put the to load a website but not only that when it loaded on the i-phone it was as on a PC but the blackberry after loeading so slow the web page was totaly different and you could only see partial. i0phone is better.
satansk8

Aug 7, 2007, 1:35 PM
That is what Verizon claims. Macantosh denies the claims. cdma could never sell well anywhere else in the world. they want a world market. The iphone is way to much of a fad phone, it will pass like the side kick when the real manufacturers come out with better things especially because they know the industry and what people really want. What the general user does not want is a $600 8 gig ipod that I can talk to my friends on, or surf the web. Texting on that sucks I text alot and RIM products are amazing for this feature as well as I can change my battery or the line I am speaking on by simply swiping a sim. My e-mail loads faster in my blackberry also. The only thing the iphone has is a touch screen that is about as responsive and precise ...
(continues)
myrowd

Aug 7, 2007, 3:14 PM
We're long-time Verizon customers, and all in all, the service has been far better than Cingular was.... And what you wrote makes sense, except that the iPhone is a very friendly and attractive gadget and manages photos and music beautifully. For those of us who want a phone that would also do texting (I think it does this well, sorry), be a music player and store some photos, the iPhone seems great! I think that Verizon is unwise to ignore those of us who use Mac computers, since Mac users are growing rapidly and none of the Verizon phones (current or planned) seems to be at all friendly with the Mac OS.
satansk8

Aug 10, 2007, 7:43 PM
I have both at&t and Verizon. I worked for both of them. the coverage is almost identical in my area. As far as managing photos one of the important things a phone should be able to do, if it can text pix is send them in message other than e-mail. so on the managing photos i strongly dissagree. I also see everybody waiting for sw upgrades, that sux because I want to buy a device that comes ready to rock. the music player is the only cool thing about the phone (functionally speaking). it looks great. mac users make up 10-15% of the market of all computer users, by the way all of verizons blackberries are compatable with mac. I would go with one over anyday. ๐Ÿ‘€
myrowd

Aug 10, 2007, 8:59 PM
Thanks for the scoop. Only problem with Blackberries is the monthly fee....BTW, what is a "Sw upgrade"? (Sorry for my ignorance!)
satansk8

Aug 11, 2007, 7:18 PM
I am not sure how much you know about the iphone but they have a mandatory $20 a month internet access plan. BlackBerry the plan is not mandatory. a "sw upgrade" is a software upgrade they are pretty lame everyone wants one for their iphone cuz they can't do "stuff".
myrowd

Aug 11, 2007, 9:28 PM
I appreciate your help. If you know the game, what can you do with a Blackberry if just paying for the regular phone plan? A friend of mine is paying about $50 a month in addition to the phone fees, I thought to get Internet access. I'll head to my Mac for that! But I suppose having wi-fi capability would be worth some extra cost when traveling.
myrowd

Aug 10, 2007, 9:07 PM
OK. So is there a way to use Blackberries without the $50 monthly additional fee? Or, alternatively, another phone that allows music, fast text messaging (e.g., probably a QWERTY board), Bluetooth, and isn't big and heavy? The enV comes close and so does the Q, but they're a little big and/or heavy, and if you're a MAC user, putting music on them gets complex, I'm told.
satansk8

Aug 11, 2007, 7:23 PM
if your a mac user good luck, buy an iphone. jk but yeah you do not have to have the plan, the phone will work just fine or you can get a pay as you go plan for all data. the iphone is bigger than the Q in all dimensions but I would not get that either. the iphone is the only phone I know of that thereh as to be a data package to activate the phone with any other phone they are telling you that you need one the sales rep is a filthy liar. I know I do it all of the time. it is usually for rebate and commission purposes.
sprintg19

Aug 14, 2007, 4:47 PM
you're a filthy liar all of the time?
sprintg19

Aug 14, 2007, 4:36 PM
Glad you know what the "general user" wants. Better tell all thaose people who bought one though.
arlo

Oct 18, 2009, 5:37 PM
EVERYONE KNOWS T HIS CRAP -- BOOH HOO
abailey21

Jun 28, 2007, 10:53 AM
I can assure you Cingular, or AT&T or whatever they're calling themselves this year is stuffed so for up Steve Jobs backside that no carrier will be getting the iphone anytime soon, i can tell you Verizon will be coming out with some cool phones by years end.
JO3_1S_3V1L

Jul 6, 2007, 9:54 AM
It's my understanding that there is a THREE year contract for AT&T to be the exclusive carrier for Apple phones (not just the iPhone; anything they come out with). After that, I wouldn't be surprised if Apple goes shopping due to the activation quirks that happened with the iPhone.
myrowd

Aug 2, 2007, 6:37 AM
Or we can spend the two-three years persuading all of our friends to not renew their Verizon contracts so that we can all be in-network. By then, maybe AT&T will improve the network and learn how to do customer service. The iPhone is so cool, it is worth the wait.
V4Vengeance

Sep 6, 2007, 8:27 AM
I bet if Apple had gone with Verizon for the iPhone, it would still be selling like hotcakes because there'd be no loud complaints about speed, and Verizon would've figured out how to streamline activation and support *before* its release. It would've been a mega-monstrous success beyond all imagining, gobbling up market share like the iPod before it. Too late now.

For those who say VZW doesn't get the hot phones... here's a great example of trendy hardware dragged down by network/support issues, so the whole package is important. I hear iPhones make great $599 nanos.

I love my LG VX8550 with 4GB memory card and wireless Bluetooth headphones. If I have trouble with a song, nobody at Verizon says, "I don't know... that's not some...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Sep 6, 2007, 2:05 PM
That's a joke. Apple wouldn't have told VZW anything either and it would've left your precious company confused and scared. Are you really deluded enough to believe what you just typed?
warrantyjockey

Aug 16, 2007, 4:42 PM
AT&T has an exclusive multi year contract with Apple so probably never
GauchoGuy17

Aug 23, 2007, 7:48 PM
The better question is why does anyone care? People already balk at paying $249.99 for a Blackberry. This thing is priced so far outside of the normal market for cell phones that only those who absolutely have to be on the cutting edge of technology will get it. No way this thing has legs like the RAZR or LG's phones.

It's a lot like Sony's Playstation 3. $600 for something that traditionally doesn't cost more than $300. Sales of the PS3 were great for like 3 months, then dropped off the face of the earth. I predict the iphone will be the same way.
CELLULARLADY

Sep 15, 2007, 6:45 PM
ONE WORD "PRADA"
garcia0623

Sep 20, 2007, 12:42 PM
has been annouced that verizon is getting the blackberry curve....also remember that the iphone is apple...verizon has a contract with microsoft...so verizon wont the the iphone but will get something compatible to it....the new phones lg 8800 and 10000 are newer phones and are touch and are nice..... ๐Ÿ˜
arlo

Oct 18, 2009, 5:36 PM
BUT, REMEMBER THAT VODAFONE OWNS A PART OF APPLE AND VERIZON ---- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$$ ...

WITH THAT SAID VZW WILL GET IPHONE NEXT YEAR FOR SURE.
cellmob

Oct 27, 2007, 2:19 PM
hello guys, visit the new forum. we have all the answers for your questions. register for free and lets get it this thing going. thank you

cellularmob.com/board

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.