Rumor Mill

all discussions

New phones...

Whats my name

Jan 27, 2007, 7:09 PM
Anyone know where you can find new phones coming out for diffrent carriers
Analyzer

Feb 7, 2007, 5:00 PM
I just found a few videos showing more info on the Razr maxx by doing a search on yahoo. Looks pretty interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 5:10 PM
watch out...that info has not been released yet...raycarroll70 is gonna telll mom...
Analyzer

Feb 7, 2007, 5:18 PM
Okay enough of this. I think that JaneDough was simply asking for rumors. RC, no one was asking you to divulge information. If I myself wanted to really find out information , I'd go to a Verizon Executive (oh, that's right, my brother is one) and I 'd ask him. The reason that I do not do that is because I know that it is not proper to ask a Verizon executive that for confidential information. If you look further , you can see where verizon SALES reps---(not execs) have already stated that the MAXX is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not2brite

Feb 7, 2007, 5:28 PM
I agree...and a google search will give you all kinds of info...JaneDough was not looking for some top secret info, but raycarroll70 is the type to blow anything and everything out of proportion.

Just another benefit of reading and posting here on PS...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.