Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 8 replies

what do u guys think of the new iphone?

notch32

Jan 9, 2007, 10:33 PM
If this phone does every thing they say it does i'm gonna have 2 leave vzw also(my friends r leaving). that phone has every thing i want all in one. but alot of u know more than me i just want you input.
Analyzer

Jan 10, 2007, 6:57 AM
I wonder just how long it will take VERIZON to get this. Probably the usual 10 months or so?????

This phone looks like a dream. Only thing that concerns me is the touch screen. Just how much dialing is that going to take before it breaks! However, it does have everything that anyone would ever need all in one device.

Come on to Verizon QUICK!!!!!!!!!!
krickt

Jan 10, 2007, 3:14 PM
Wait to see what the durability is on that phone. Ipod hasn't had the highest durability quotient around here. There may not be an Iphone, but there will be something similar for all CDMA markets by Christmas, but only if this takes off for Cingy. Remember the Rokr? People said the same thing for it, and it hit the ground with a thud.
jareddude42

Jan 10, 2007, 5:57 PM
yeah and the huge touchscreen that when u use the phone normally will get alll kinds of face oils on it that will be good. it is an apple product enough said. over priced over hyped. if your with verizon get a chocolate or an env and an ipod video and same some money
techibo2025

Jan 13, 2007, 1:06 PM
I sent a suggestion to Steve Jobs in 2004 to create an Apple Cell phone. My suggestion contained most of the features they are going to use in the I-phone (except for the touch screen) I suggested a slide out keyboard in a drawer like the HTC 8525. ... . I always knew Apple was missing the boat ( by not offering a specialized cell phone, along with a lot of other retail giants like Disney) and others to come figure it out! I mean isn't a cell phone a fashion statement for a lot of people?? I also advised them to create a video version of the i-pod long before it was created. What did I get for my trouble. I received e-mails telling me that they dont want any ideas sent because it conflicts with their rights if they come up with the sam...
(continues)
completewireless

Jan 13, 2007, 4:56 PM
i say apple needs to stop cramming more features into it. everytime i turn around its got a touch screen or wi fi or an ice cream scoop built into it or something rediculous. some one tell me why im wrong
yodhan

Jan 10, 2007, 5:34 PM
I personally would not get one because I need more hard drive space for an iPod because I am a bit of a music freak, but I think that the phone has the potenetial to be something good.

I am, although, sick of people calling my store asking if we have the iPhone.

I think that the next person who asks that question is going to be called an idiot because it isn't out until Summer (reportedly).
Whats my name

Jan 10, 2007, 6:40 PM
What is it mean by sense a change in orientation??
chocolateman85006

Jan 10, 2007, 9:02 PM
All i can say is: remember the ROKR?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.