Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 7 replies

PPC-6800 Postponed

EBFoxbat

Nov 20, 2006, 9:10 AM
FYI I shot utstarcom and email asking about the ppc-6800. I was just fishing.

They replied simpy telling me that release has been postponed until Q2 2007 for "testing reasons."
Briansnj

Nov 23, 2006, 8:17 PM
Does anyone else have any news on the 6800? I need serious details and facts. I need a DO IT ALL phone and might have to leave Verizon for Cingular's awesome 8525. I would have to pay an early termination fee too since I don't end until May 2007.
WirelessVet

Mar 17, 2007, 3:05 AM
Got to hold one today. I love this phone.
raycarroll70

Nov 24, 2006, 4:29 PM
Here's some information you may find insightful regarding the PPC 6800. inhttp://www.pcsintel.com/content/view/1511/9 /
Briansnj

Dec 5, 2006, 12:59 PM
OK...away from the NOOB question and to put this topic back on track!!!!!

I saw and read this info Ray(thanks for responding btw) but it is dated September. A lot of "noise" has floated since then saying it won't be, it is delayed. I was hoping for some current details. I have Googled like crazy but found nothing relevant.
netrack

Nov 25, 2006, 6:51 PM
Can someone tell me the difference between a smart phone and a windows mobile phone...which one has the touchscreen and which doesnt...is that the only realy difference between the two?
xxfwmxx

Nov 26, 2006, 10:09 AM
smartphone software doesnt have touchscreen it usually has a jog dial like the Q or a directional pad. It also can only view office docs where as the full Pocket PC software can view/edit/create and has touchscreen as well as a few other features
outkast8244

Mar 18, 2007, 11:19 AM
where is the email they sent you?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.