Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Chocolate is up in COLORS!!!

motoBOY

Nov 19, 2006, 1:54 PM
Hey I have heard that chocolate is coming out with red, green, and pink ones.

Has anyone heard if this was true or not?

Let me know what you think too if they are coming out.... what are they going to call it Green old moldy chocolate!!!
dalily21

Nov 19, 2006, 2:05 PM
Yup, red and like a lime green. I dunno about pink though. I've heard w/VZW it'll be coming out in the next few days.
xxfwmxx

Nov 19, 2006, 4:16 PM
Haven't heard about a pink color and I get all updates on new phones. We do have Green (Mint Chocolate) and Red (Raspberry Chocolate) that will be coming out this week just in time for thanksgiving!
Turbomagnani

Nov 22, 2006, 11:22 AM
Like xxfwmxx said red and green. Dam I delete the link with the pictures of the new colors
SHANK

Nov 22, 2006, 1:55 PM
That doesn't change that the Chocolate is still an unreliable slider phone. Also, yes it does appear that they are coming out with various colors.
motoBOY

Nov 27, 2006, 1:12 PM
How is not reliable?

I have a friend that just got it and he says he loves it and he has had it since it came out. I also work for verizon and I have only heard a few comments about it being hard to use at the start with the keys... nothing yet about not being not reliable.
cellphoneguy

Nov 28, 2006, 5:41 PM
myworldphone.com has had the pink one on sale for more then a month now!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.