Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Motorala v300 vs Samsung E316

ijalvarez624

Aug 5, 2004, 3:55 PM
Someone help me out, I'm between staying with T-Mobile and getting a Motorola V300 or switching to AT&T and getting the Samsung E316. Does anyone have any opinions that would help me out. Thanks 🤣

Aug 5, 2004, 5:15 PM
i would stay with t mobile and get the e105 or t610. AT&T is the worst rated wireless carrier ( customer service anyways). stay with t mobile and only have a one year contract instead of a two year.
JDigital

Aug 5, 2004, 6:20 PM
They are very similar phones... The Motorola plays MP3 ringtones and has 5 MB of memory for pictures and ringers, etc. That's pretty good for a phone. The Motorola also has a very good speakerphone. My friend actually uses his in the car with it sitting in the passenger seat, and I can hear him quite clearly. The advantages of the Samsung would be that it can record video (but does not do video messaging), it is smaller, and it has a color outer display with picture ID. I think it's a bad idea to choose a service provider based on the phone you want rather than the other way around. Find out what works best in your area, or at least how well they both cover it. T-Mobile covers my area very well and I'm very content using them, but not...
(continues)
Frosty007

Aug 6, 2004, 10:35 AM
haha

You guys reminded me that the dealer plan i cancelled with att last month had some extra charges on the bill after i paid it off. So I was like eh....i better get this crap over with. So i call and go through the stupid prompts and finally get into que.

"Thank you for calling AT&T Wireless, due to heavy call volume, we are experiencing delays in answering your call. At the present time, your expected wait could be, greater than 20 minutes"

😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.